main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Han Solo Boots

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Para_Fett, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Para_Fett

Para_Fett Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    If I were to be looking for some ESB Han Solo boots that didn't cost lots of $$ where would be a good place to start? I heard of peopl using riding boots, and I'm sure CA makes a pair but both those places charge through the nose. Any ideas??

2. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    theres a store in sherwood park called before you ride that sell second hand boots that might be your best place to check.

3. Para_Fett

Para_Fett Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    Thanks Liann, I will check it out!!

4. Domino_Leia

Domino_Leia Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2005
    I heard there's another tack store called Tudor Tack. Not sure where it is in the city, but it's worth a check for boots. They would probably be pretty expensive, but you might get lucky.

5. BFett333

BFett333 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2003
    Tudor Tack is on 51st Ave....no wait......63rd....crap....one of those. I can picture it. It's got a white front with brown beams.

6. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I've been to both places, tudor has some nice stuff but not a lot of places I've been to have pull on boots, mostly the ones with laces. I was fortunate, I wetn to before you ride and got black pull on boots and was able to get them custom made with a spat to cover where the laces went and they look great.

7. SHAAK_GG

SHAAK_GG Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2005
    This time around when I get my new boots, I will get a real pair of boots. The ones I got aren't really that well made, I remember at the Calgary Expo they started splitting at the back. Shoe glue helped, but you can only glue so many splits........

8. MADKAU

MADKAU Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2006
    Well,
    If anyone sees good brown leather boots size 13 in their travels - let me know. I will keep an eye out for you guys as well.

9. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    Lammle's sells brown Durango boots, that's what I use for my Jedi boots. They're plain brown with brass rings on the sides. I recommend them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.