main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Han Solo older than Sidious??

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by xdarthsmithiousx, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Today is the birthday of the actor who plays Sidious. He is 61. Harrison Ford is 63. How can Han Solo be older than Sidious??

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    i can understand your confusion. well, solo didn't get his face all seared into a big scarred buttcrack by force lightning, so comparatively speaking he should be the better looking of the two regardless of age. and i'll bet he takes better care of his teeth.

admittedly, he is starting to look like somebody's grandad these days... but that's really NOT how we women, i mean fans, remember him... um, did i say that out loud?

i mean, good corellian genes? :D
    oh, forget it.

3. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    It's that crazy tackymon-flush in the time/space continuum. You see? This is what I was talking about before, Star Wars needs to leave them transreversal-timeline continuuuuminums alone. I mean what's next, if they're not careful we'll wind up with some really wierd repercussions. Like Vader being Luke's father... or, worse yet, Luke and Leai being brother and sister. Come on, could we really deal with that kind of thing? Too much mucking about and I might not even be able to spell Leia's name correctly earlier in my post. It'll be like Star Trek all over again! So for Pete's sake, leave it alone! The kids are all right so just leave 'em alone!! They never did anything to hurt you, man! Can't we have peace and all be groovy togerther?! [face_peace]

Sorry, er... what were we talking about?... :confused:

Oh yeah! Actually Han being older makes sense if you count it out the way the movies were released. Four came first, then Five and Six second, then One was fourth and Two and Three after that. So, using Lucas' counting style, Lucadecimal if you will, then Han really is younger, because in Lucadecimal 63 is less than 61, cause it's counted all the way round and backwards.

See, makes perfect sense.

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    < Oh yeah! Actually Han being older makes sense if you count it out the way the movies were released. Four came first, then Five and Six second, then One was fourth and Two and Three after that. So, using Lucas' counting style, Lucadecimal if you will, then Han really is younger, because in Lucadecimal 63 is less than 61, cause it's counted all the way round and backwards.

See, makes perfect sense. >

sometimes, you are really, really scary.
    i was almost buying that, for a second.

almost.

5. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    I don't know, I guess it just weirds me out, that's all. Kind of like the fact that Harrison Ford is now older than Sean Connery was when he played Indiana Jones's father in the last crusade.

6. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Ow! Brain all explodey now!

7. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    < I don't know, I guess it just weirds me out, that's all. Kind of like the fact that Harrison Ford is now older than Sean Connery was when he played Indiana Jones's father in the last crusade. >

i dunno, jerry. that doesn't weird me out as much as the fact that they do (did? is it still on?) want to make another indiana jones movie... with harrison ford.

8. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    yeah it's still on, it's going to be about Indy's search for his false teeth....j/k

9. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    thanks for that. i think i just wet myself.
    [face_laugh]

10. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    \m/ -metal sign

11. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    If Sean Conery is Harrison Ford's father and Harrison Ford is older then the Emperor and Padme is 5 years older then Anakin and Anakin is 17 years younger then Obi Wan and Ewan's Obi Wan is 3-4 years yonger then Sir Alec's Obi Wan and Luke and Leia are twins with Luke being born first and Mark is 4 years older then Carrie and Han Solo is now 58 years old which makes him younger then Harrison Ford and I'm now less then half my father's age, how many hours will it take to get to London by train?

12. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Finally, our awesome posts are back!!!

13. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Is that question gonna be on the final?

14. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    i thought that question was supposed to end with "...how many flapjacks does it take to shingle the roof of a doghouse?"

:-B

15. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    No, the flapjacks as shingles starts out with, "if Sean Connery is a Russian Sub Commandeer that speaks with a welsh accent...."

16. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    oh, yeah... i forgot. different question.

my bad.

17. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005

...then Alec Baldwin was a better Jack Ryan than Ben Affleck, but not half as good as Harrison Ford, who is older than Sidious....It all comes back to that fact.

18. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    If Alec Baldwin and Bae Affleck are Jack Ryan and Harrison Ford is Jack Ryan then all three are Han Solo and Harrison Ford is older then Han Solo but still younger then Sidious. Does this mean that Sean Connery is still immortal? And is Ben Affleck related to the duck? Is the duck older or younger then Harrison Ford?

19. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    What about Howard The Duck? I think HE needs to be brought into the fold.

20. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    "...you think they're cuddly but i think they're sinister... ducks, ducks..."

21. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    after reading that i think my little gold fish mind just bit the dust and i agree with shrimp ducks are evil we should rid them from the face of the earth. this is boba signed on as u.m.b.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.