main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Han Solo origin movie in the works?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by fistofan1, Feb 6, 2013.

1. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Well, I'm never going to agree on the OTP. I don't mind Bria the drug addict. I DO mind Bria, the driving force of the Rebellion. Pfft...

2. cthugha

cthugha Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 24, 2010
    Wait, Bria is Starkiller? 8-}

Ulicus and COMPNOR like this.
  3. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Han Solo <-- That's the true Solo, not the RotJ imposter.

4. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    That's exactly my problem in recent years, they gave us the Clone Wars multimedia project that told us what happened between AotC and RotS, then they turned around and gave us TCW, which basically acts like its the only thing that happened during the Clone Wars. This double speak, combined with Del Rey creating a depressing mess out of the post-NJO, has made me give up on the idea of canon, and question whether I am even a real fan of Star Wars anymore, since the Clone Wars I love is basically gone, and much of what I love about the post-RotJ has been ruined by the depressing and horrifying post-NJO. I could definitely go for Star Wars being treated like myth, because what they have done in recent years sure isn't helping me believe in Star Wars as a history of a galaxy far, far away. I don't even send any hate mail to LFL, because I am pretty sure they would probably ignore me, and I doubt they have the answers for "How Anakiin Skywalker could have been knighted so early and had a padawan" other than George Lucas said so.

5. Danz Borin

Danz Borin Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 16, 2012
    Didn't you only read like 3 of the books of the original CW multimedia project?

6. FatSmel

FatSmel Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 23, 2012
    i have a bad feeling about this

7. Manisphere

Manisphere Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2007
    I enjoyed The Paradise Snare but seriously, that should be the only official early adventure for Han? No, this young Han thing is money.

8. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    I think I'm already resigned to Crispin's trilogy being negated by this. Daley you could work around, but Crispin's covers ten years of the guy's life. Hard to see some elements of that not being contradicted. They'll probably want to show something like the Kessel Run, too.

If they started adapting parts of the EU in DC-style animated standalones, I think all of my SW-related dreams would be fulfilled.

9. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I hope they work around the HST and HSA. The HST is my 2nd favorite trilogy in SWEU. I'll be bummed if it is completely overwritten. It could have parts of the Imperial Academy since Paradise Snare and Hutt Gambit are 5 years apart. Hutt Gambit and Paradise Snare are a couple years apart as well right? So they could mention parts of the HST and HSA. Even if they overwrite the two trilogies I will still go see the movie. Its Star Wars. I won't hate it.

10. Valin__Kenobi

Valin__Kenobi Author: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Praji star 4 VIP

Mar 30, 2004
    Garris Shrike, 1997-2013, RIP.

11. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    I've been saying this for years. First things I want are animated TTT and DE.

12. COMPNOR

COMPNOR Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 19, 2003
    If they start adapting parts of the EU into animated standalones, I want them to be Clutch Cargo style cartoons.

13. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    Don't be silly, the film won't be out before 2016.