main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Han Solo Tattoo time!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by irishjedimaster, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    Its that time again ladies and gentlemen, the period of the year that I like to refer to as "tattoo season" ,and it mostly rests inside of the summer-fall months. Chewie, my sidekick and mechanic, will be fashioning a new family coat of arms for his growing family that is entirely star wars based. This year, for my part, I will be requisitioning a Han Solo tattoo. I know, I know. You are saying "but Bobby, how have you gone all these years without having a single Han solo tattoo done?". Its shameful, I know. Im having the error corrected. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback regarding verious pictures you all may come across along these here webz, that you think might look cool (or do-able) as a tattoo.

peace

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    What ever Solo tat you get make sure it has the DL-44 out ready to fire... There are heaps of pics with that and then it comes down to personal taste. I've been considering one for a while too, a tat in general, not a tat of Han. lol ^^

This pic is classic: http://www.chicagotypewriter.net/2007/09/28/the-empire-of-the-word/chewbacca-and-han-solo/

3. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    I kind of like the one im using for my avatar, except for it looks too much like dane cook.

Also, that pic is the bomb. Do kids say that anymore?

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I remember I had a Han Solo picture sticker (from a cereal box?) on my bedroom door when I was a kid. I think it was this picture, or something very similar. It's very iconic, but unfortunately one side of his face is in shadow and I'm not sure how well that would work for a tattoo.

For Han and Chewie, I like this one.

This one is also cool. I don't know much about tattoo art requirements, but maybe it would work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.