main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Han Solo was clearly not killed

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by X1338, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X1338

X1338 Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2016
    I left the theatre wondering why everyone was saying I can't believe Han Solo died. Really? I guess I'm the only one in the world that saw the scene different. After the light saber fight chewy pics up the rest of the crew and they head back to the resistance base. Watch and listen close when they exit the ship after landing. "He still has a heart beat" everyone assumed it was fin they were referring to but if you watch close they never show the persons face or much of the body, purposely! that they were carrying off the ship. They never show who chewy was visiting in the next scene bedside. They make it seem like it is Finn that is the only hurt one that returned with them but only show him (his body)with Rey. Do you really think they would let Han Solo go out without a defining speech or at least a goodbye? No way, I still can't believe no one sees what I saw? I really don't care if he died or not but the fact is he didn't!

2. darth_mccartney

darth_mccartney Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2008
  3. DarthBane93

DarthBane93 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    If Han Solo was not killed then I am Mickey Mouse!!

Death Wizard and Import_Jedi like this.
  4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Han is alive and well of course. Like John Carter, he died on another planet and will be transported back to earth to play Indiana Jones. [face_cowboy]

5. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    If people can survive being blown up on a planet I want to move to wherever they are living.

DaveyWanKenobi and Import_Jedi like this.
  6. zackm

zackm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 2015
    Why does this thread keep popping up? He's dead. Go away.

7. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001

5 stages of grief: Stage 1... Denial.

And if Kylo's lightsaber didn't kill Han, then the sun that re-emerged in Starkiller's place after the planet broke apart did.

8. X1338

X1338 Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2016
    Look I'm not a denial freak. Honestly I don't care if he died, makes for better watching actually. Where was chewy during the saber fight? He found Han, got the ship and went for Rey. Why would chewy be mourning over the bed of fin? And why didn't they show fins face or body when he was? We've seen characters survive worse

9. Stoneymonster

Stoneymonster Force Ghost star 4

May 8, 2002
    He's Rasputin!

MaggieSolo and SHARKY_CHOMPCHOMP like this.
  10. X1338

X1338 Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2016
    Watch the show and tell me who they carry off ship when they return to the base with wounded fin. this is grammar school plot twists, cmon guys!

11. TROR

TROR Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2015
    Clearly

12. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Han's limp body fell into a mini black hole and the next episode will be , "The Search for Han". In that movie the dark matter would've healed Han of all wounds and made him younger and more powerful.

DaveyWanKenobi and Stoneymonster like this.
  13. X1338

X1338 Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2016
    If someone can watch the las five minutes of movie and prove wrong I will humbley and gracefully agree. Thanks

14. Strongbow

Strongbow Force Ghost star 5

Nov 6, 2014
    Nooooooo! It's not true!!

[​IMG]

Blastaar likes this.
  15. Tyrian

Tyrian Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 5, 2000
    You mean you think he survived getting impaled by a lightsaber... and falling thousands of feet into the abyss.... of a planet that literally exploded and turned into a sun?

16. Import_Jedi

Aug 20, 2001

Getting to the Falcon...which was near the edge of a cliff and not in the forest where Kylo, Rey and Finn were fightin'.

DarthApprentice likes this.
  17. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Chewbacca wasn't visiting anyone. He was sitting by himself. Leia might have noticed and gone along with Han being carried away. No one says anything about Han after that probably to keep it out of the script or avoid having people on set leaking it.

18. X1338

X1338 Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2016
    All good points

19. X1338

X1338 Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2016
    I thought chewy was next to a bed. I also don't know why they would purposely not sho the body of fin exiting ship

20. X1338

X1338 Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2016
    Where my point differs from all the insane Han lovers ( which I'm not) is I'm just going off what I sa in the actual movie.

21. StarKiller81

StarKiller81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2014
    Stabbed with a light saber, thrown off bridge, then blown up. Yes, makes total sense. If you're not trolling I am concerned for you.

22. Import_Jedi

Aug 20, 2001
    I think you need to watch the movie again before you ask any more questions.

Because we DON'T need to see that moment. Just of Finn being placed onto that cart for medical care after finding out he's still alive.

DaveyWanKenobi likes this.
  23. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Just what the hell was that abyss he fell into? Was it copiously layed with soft, bouncy pieces of foam beyond the light so as to cushion his fall? And was there an extraordinary team of medical experts on hand to pull him, and perform miraculous surgery? Just so Han Solo can unexpectedly appear in VIII and mutely exclaim, "it's gonna take more than a lightsabre through the back to keep me down?"...Nope. He's gone. Let's move on...:)

24. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015
    He's dead, Jim.

DaveyWanKenobi likes this.
  25. Blueandwhite

Blueandwhite Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 25, 2005
    He's dead although I won't be surprised if Kylo Ren starts hearing voices. Not force-ghost voices, just voices. I have a feeling that Ren is going to descend into complete madness. He killed his father to remove himself from the light side only to find out that he is out gunned and outmatched by Rey. His efforts were for nought. I also feel that Snoke will be looking to replace Ren with the new and improved model (Rey) which will only help fuel his madness. Han will be egging him on, not as a force ghost but as a memory he can't shake.

Lady_Misty and Import_Jedi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.