main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Han Solo's Dining Out in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2002
    Title says it all...

Im currently working at C Restaurant on Howe Street. Thats why I haven't been able to post much or keep in touch with you guys... But if you are all watching ROTS on Friday the 3rd of June, then Im off and can join you.. Saturdays are like Hell days for me at work...

Anywayz, back to the point:

Harrison Ford came in for dinner with a couple of friends I believe. I guess he loved our Lobster Salad the first time he dined at C Restaurant coz before he was seated he already asked the kitchen if we had that available... I was so surprised to see a kitchen ticket that read: 1 Lobster Salad V.I.P Mr. Ford!!!!

Well, thats my news for today. Im off to bed coz ive been working like a horse...

hope to see some of you guys around soon.

PS: Anyone know if we're ever going to see EIII on IMAX in Canada's Place like last time?? Think we could sponsor this thing like AOTC?

2. Yoda_Soda

Yoda_Soda Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2002
    A friend of mine who owns a restaurant along Marine Dr in West Van said Harrison Ford dropped by at his restaurant too.

3. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    You lucky so and so's. I was so hoping he would show up at the advance screening premiere last Wednesday but he was on set at the time. Not that he ever does show up for SW things, but still, I could hope eh?

I hope Ep. III goes IMAX, I would love to see that even bigger.

Antonio, if you get any warning, I'll get my ass down there asap to your restaurant!

4. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2002
    Hehe.. if I get further warning, Id go to my restaurant even on my day off!!! :D

But Ill definitely inform anyone if i see anymore in our reservation list... but remember, "Mums" the word... you didnt hear it from me or I might get into deep bantha poodoo!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.