main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Hand of Fate - (L/M post TLC AU) - Completed!! November 27

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jade_Max, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walker-of-minds

walker-of-minds Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2006
    enjoyed Karrds visit and more info on the meaning of the dress-priceless-Luke had no chance. Great update look forward to more romance and skyes should be causing some trouble soon I bet.

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Talon is a great character. I loved that he was able to bring a few things to light for Mara and Luke and get them to think some more about their relationship and how it will go at the trial. Great job.

3. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Good to see an update on this. For not staying long, Karrde certainly managed to stir up a lot of issues. ;)

4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Karrde's subtle teasing of the two of them... priceless. Loved that.

Well done and wonderful post. :)

5. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    Great update. Intriguing as ever.

6. FireJade

FireJade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2005
    And the story continues! Glad to see you back, Jade_Max! :)

Karrde must have a death wish, prodding Mara like that. I especially liked:

"How much did you pay him?"

"Pay?" Talon continued to look more amused than affronted. "I used courtesy, my dear. You should try it sometime, it is quite amazing the effect it has on people."

My, my... :)

And the suspense is building... What is Mara's secret past? Looking forward to your next update!

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I was SO happy to see this one updated again. And you keep us hanging on! :D

Another superb post! =D=

8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Sorry it took me so long to get here. Thanks for the PM!

Wonderful update, as always. I love Karrde and his conversation with Luke and Mara was very interesting as were Luke's final thoughts. I can't wait to see how this bears out.

9. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    Ah, finally got the chance to read and comment! Wonderful update!

Hm, it will be interesting to see how the trial goes...

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Dying to be blown away again so I'm upping and bumping. [face_laugh] [face_batting] [:D] !!!!!

11. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    OH I LOVE it! As always I'm blown away! I have to apologize its taken me so long...reacclimating to using a computer after two months of Boot camp has been hard and they lines to use them have always been long, so I've been inching post by post to catch up! So now I am, and i LOVE IT! Oh my goodness...so many amazing moments, so many crazy awesome revelations! LOVE IT!

Thank you so much for the PM and can't wait for more!
    Huggles,
    [face_good_luck] Irish

12. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    i admit I've gone into lurkdom and wonder.......is there a new post planned before 2010? :p

13. EmperorFel

EmperorFel Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2009
    Enjoying the story! What a brilliant premise!

Can't wait to see it continue!

14. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002

Actually there is... *hangs head ashamedly* it's just Mara's being un-cooperative... Luke needs to talk some sense into her... or something

*sighs* actually, it's called writer's block. I know what I want to do and everything, it's just getting there has been unsuccessful.

I really do appreciate your patience, guys...

15. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Oh, Jade. I feel your pain. I really do. I'm experiencing some intense writer's block at the moment. I actually heard tonight that the best way to get over writer's block is to suddenly throw something big and unexpected into your story. *shrugs* I'm hoping it works with my story. :)

Anyway, good luck with that. [:D]

16. Rogue11JSF

Rogue11JSF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2009
    i just found this story and am entranced its amazing! and i cant wait for more!

17. Rogue11JSF

Rogue11JSF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2009
  18. Darth_Psycho_Dad

Darth_Psycho_Dad Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2009
    Jade_Max, Please put me on the PM list when you have the new "update" (when Mara starts co-operating again; understandably, negotiating with an ex-Emperor's Hand is probably time consuming). :)

This story is quite enjoyable and I look forward with anticipation to the next up-date.

19. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    All caught up after not being around for a year and Mara and Luke are still on their honeymoon. :p I'm loving it though. Luke has got his work cut out for him. Mara is a tough cookie to break.

I know it's been a while since you posted it, but I'd like the special PM - I'm old enough.

20. LibbyJade

LibbyJade Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2009
    I just reread the last two chapters, this is a wonderful story. Would like to be on the PM list.

21. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
    PM list PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Thanks for your patience everyone. Just a quick note to say the muse is starting to come around - slowly. I started work on the next post last night so hopefully it won't be too much longer.

I haven't forgotten about this story or all of you - PMs will be sent to those who requested once the next update is done :)

23. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    So glad to hear that your creative muses have awaken. Sometimes things just do not work when you want them too.[face_blush] It is strange but I was thinking about your story last night so I can not wait for the next post. Thanks for the update.@};-

24. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    Delighted to hear that 'cos I love this story! Looking forwards to next update!
    [:D]

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Baby. [face_really really stoked!!!]

[face_dancing]
    [face_melted!]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.