Beyond - Legends Hand of the Empress {Your Father's Fate/The True Nature of the Force} Completed 8/31

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tych_sel, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. SilSolo Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm still wondering about Luke training Kanti's son. Is he trying to repeat history by having the boy redeem Kanti? As for Leia, perhaps she should seek out some Jedi, both dead and alive, to train her.
  2. Tych_sel Jedi Master

star 4
    yoda: There's a very good reason that the stories always seem to hang just a bit. Every time I try to write an ending that wraps everything up, I end up erasing it because I'm not happy with it.

LaYa_: Thanks! Hope you'll give "Queen's Gamble" a shot.

_JM_: Luke is indeed in the right place to moderate the actions of the Empress. And Han should know a thing or two about bounty hunters, seeing how many times he's evaded them.

Sil: I don't think Luke has any illusions about redeeming the Empress. But he does have the chance to influence her son, and perhaps keep him from falling as deeply into the Dark Side as Kanti or her father before her.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel
  3. Tych_sel Jedi Master

star 4
    Just going to give this fic a quick bump, since some new readers of "Imperial Destiny" may want to check it out.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.