main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive handmaiden rpg

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Hananiah, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    IC: Sabé DiSira

?Nice place you have here!!? a blonde haired pilot yelled as he whizzed past them. Sabé caught Eirtaé?s slight wince and sighed frustratedly as she bit back her very stinging, very appropriate retort.

Trey?s eyes widened and hardened as he followed the tall young man with his eyes. ?Him.? His voice was a snarl. Sabé noted that he held Eirtaé close and very delicately. As though she were made of thin, mouth-blown glass and the merest pressure would shatter her.

Even though his eyes burned as he watched the young man run down the hall.

A faint smile crossed her lips as the pilot suddenly did a 180 and came racing at her. The smile slowly died away. He ran around them and then a large weight descended upon her back. She staggered and almost fell.

?Giddy-up!? his arms wrapped around her neck and Sabé?s eyes bugged out in shock. What the sith?!.....

TAG: Abbie

2. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    Kielie looked at the insane figure on poor Sabe.
    She proceeded to swerve the hovercycle around while muttering death threats to no one in particular.

She wipped out one of her vibro blades as she grew closer she grabbed her target by his shirt and dragged him on the side while managing to pilot the cycle and holding Ace at knife point.

She heard screams iminating from Sabe, Ace was still holding her.
    Kielie swore under her breath as she slowed down the hovercycle.

As the engine gunned down she waited for Sabe to let go of Ace, although to Kielie's suprise she still held on for a moment instead of getting off immediatly.

Her reaction was a shock too although she probly would be frightened, but angry she wasn't so sure.
    She obviously had words for Kielie and they didn't seem like they were going to be very good.

TAG: Anyone, probly Sabe, Trey, or Ace though

3. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Trey looked confused for a second, then, setting Eritae down, he swung out his blaster, set it to stun and friend it at the insane pilot.

Ace floped back on to the ground and was quickly covered by the blasters of 3 other guards.

"You have just broken part 87, chapter 42, sub chapter B. 'No personal without a class 2-B clearance or the permission of a class 4-A/B clearance shall be found on or around royal grounds at anytime."

With a click of his fingers, three guards came forward and placed the pilot under arrest.

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    The moment before he was stunned Ace became 'normal' again, looking at Sabe he said sorry, before he knew it he was shot and was flopping on the ground, more shots were fired and his vision went black.

TAG: Everyone

5. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    Cae walks in to the palace. "sorry I am late. Been really busy"

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: I'm back!!

IC: Sabé DeSira

"No problem," I said stiffly as I smoothed out my pants. "That was a tad unanticipated."

People looked at her for being so cool, considering the situation. "What??"

7. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    OC: I am so sorry!! We've had a freind move in and have had to take her to the hospital almost every other day... my uncle showed up unexpectedly.... we had a camping trip planned....

*sighs*

Not very good reasons but I want you to know that I really didn't mean to leave for this long....

IC:

Eirtae looked at the people around her. She knew them... Or did she?...

The shapes and colors began slipping together, wavering out of shape. Sounds slurred and lengthened.

Everything blurred and went to a red, then a light gray, then darker, darker, darker, black.

All noise stopped.

All color froze.

All life stilled.

TAG: I don't really know :p

8. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Amidala instantly caught Eirtae as she began to fall.
    "Get some medics!" she called, holding her ailing friend close.
    This was all turning out so badly.
    Nute's threat, Eirtae being injured.
    Alarms were blaring but Amidala did't hear them. She rarely felt out of control but with one of her best friends lying on the ground she was very close.

9. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Trey rolled Eirtae over.

I don't get it.. She was only shot in the hand... There's no way that could cause... Oh, no.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a small blackend hole in her side, small and hard to see he almost missed it. He began to feel sick at his stomach.

Tag: Sabe

10. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    OC: WHAT?! *cries* POOR EIRI!!!! :_| Well... Oh well... I suppose.... *sighs* *frowns* Nah, overwelmed wouldn't be good for handmaiden material.... Hmmm.... Oh well. *cackles* Ami doesn't feel like she's in control? [face_devil] *cackles* hehe...... [face_devil]

11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    I almost shove Trey aside to get a look at Eirtaé. I saw the blackhole and immediatly glared at Trey. I want to shout something at him as I franticly feel for a pulse, my wit fails as I don't find one.

I hear Padmé shout for the medics, by then I'm already into CPR. Come on Eiri, don't you DARE quit on me. I don't know how much time passes, or how many compressions I do before help finally arrives and I am pulled away from her. I think I punched somebody how grabbed me, but I'm not sure.

I here a reassuring gasp of air from Eiri as she is placed on the strecher and rushed off. Ripping out of some guard's grasp, I follow the medics, with company behind me.

12. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: Hi, everyone. Sorry I disappeared. Two AP classes, one honors class, and marching band will do that to you. So, what's happened? What have I missed?

13. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    Walks back in AGAIN . "Hi, Eirite!" Cae walks over to Eirite. "I know, I know, I am late again."

OOC:

Sorry everyone, been real busy l8ly. Will try to do better.

IC:

"Ok, Eirite, you will have to introduce who everyone is.I am not quite sure I know everyone."

14. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    OOC:

Ok I am updating my character! Her name is going to change. I never liked that name. A friend gave it to me.

Name: Tae Saeth

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lb.

Eye color: Crystal blue
    Hair color: Strawberry Blonde

Special gift: a secret one. , uses Royal Naboo Blaster [equipped with an ascension gun]

Distinguishable features: She is blind.

Family: None know to be alive

Personal history: Grandmother was the queen of Naboo, was born on Correlia, met Eirtae when she[Eiri] was 3 right after her little sister was killed, has remained close friends with her over the years. Came too work the queen when she was 14.

Best friend: Eirtae

Enemy: Rik Gunray

Job: Handmaiden

15. Athena_Saeth

Athena_Saeth Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2003
    Name:Brinavaau

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 115 lb.

Eye color: hazel

Hair color: light brown,with some red

Special gift:?

Distinguishable features: has a lot of frekles

Personal history:A dad but now one knows where he is at.Mother died.Two brothers but we were seperated.

Best friend:Tae Saeth

Enemy:none at the moment

Job: Handmaiden

16. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    Tae relizes what is happening. She hears voices from the other room.She hears Eiri's voice being shouted.Something about medics.She uses her special power to find her way...then she sees Eiri in the arms of the guard...her special power goes out.
    "Eiri? Sabe what is wrong with Eiri?" She continues to follow the voices. Then she hears the voice of someone INSANE (like me! :p )! She uses her special power again...she sees a rugged pilot acting as if he is clueless...her power goes out.

17. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    Kielie followed after the guards trailing them silently, she knew nothing of the trajedy that was befalling Eirtae, all she wanted was for this scumbag to be locked down.
    As she silently watched she saw his slumped body twitch, it wasn't going to be pretty for these guards if he awoke, well at least it would seem.
    In seconds she watched as he flipped the guards down and flipped over them,how could he have recovered so fast unless he really hadn't been that majory stunned.

She sure the hell wasn't going to let him go, she pulled out her vibro blades and waited till he passed her, she heard his footsteps trail off, until they were no more, where could he be?

Then she felt a hand go over her mouth, and some vibro rope over her wrists, this did not seem like it would end well. Her fingers moved through her wrist and she slipped out the tiniest knife ever, she wasn't going down tied up.

TAG: Anyone I suppose whatever.

OCC: Sorry it's been so long, my darn computer kept booting me off the boards.

18. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    OOC:
    REALLY!!! SORRY :(

IC:

Tae continues to hear voices. Then she hears the sound of vibro blades. And of a hand clasping over Kielie's mouth. She used her special power...just in time she thought...She saw Kielie dissapear...her power went out. She followed the noise of her friends footsteps.Wait there were two sets of footsteps.Tae was wondering who the second set could belong to. She listened closely...she ran through options in her head...pilot!

19. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Rabe sees the group leave, and, understanding what's going on, she just turns to Amidala, "What would you have me do, milady?"

TAg: whoever that implies.

20. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Amidala turned to Rabe
    "Check the other girls make sure they are safe, I don't think this attack is random." she lowered her voice slightly "Don't tell anyone what's happening we don't want panic, just keep everyone calm"

21. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    Tae continued to use the Force to find Kielie. She uses her special power...nothing...no one...her power goes out.She listens closely...the footsteps...they were still there. <good> she thought to herself <I can still track them>.

22. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    IC: "Yes, Ma'am." Rabe turns away from Amidala and proceeds to contact each of the girls on their comm links.

OOC: Sorry that's taken so long. We've got marching band, and I'm now in a rush to get to a concert band practice for a community band...bye!

23. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: Since nobody's replied...

Rabe used her comm link to call the girls, "Handmaiden candidates (ooc: are we really candidates now?) please report in."

Tag: Handmaiden people.

24. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    I allowed to wait until Eiri was settled before they let me back in. She was doing a bit better now, and was slowly starting to wake up.

My com buzzed. "Sabé DeSira, here. I'm going into see Eiraté." I opened to doors and settled into the chair beside my friend.

"are you okay?"

TAG: Eiri

25. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Thayet was startled when she felt her comlink buzz, she wanted to know what was going on, she heard Rabe's voice telling them to call in. Thayet frowned. Something bad must have happened.
    "Rabe do we need to meet up?" she asked crisply and tried to remain cslm until she answered,
    Tag: Rabe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.