main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive handmaiden rpg

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Hananiah, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    "That's okay. I'm just checking to make sure that all of us are here and at least semi-intact."

2. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    Tae answered her comlink. "Tae here." She waited for an answer. She started walking to the medics. She activated her power...halls and more halls...the throne room. Her power went out. <well at least I know I am in the throne room.> She thought.

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    OOC: I am SO sorry about the wait!! :_| We were camping and are leaving? I?ll try and make this one long?. Drasinian secret language I stole from

IC:

"Are you okay?" Sabé asked softly, her footsteps barely audible as she slipped quietly up to Eirtaé?s side. ?The medics won?t tell me anything??

I feel like I?ve been blasted by sith, Qalén?s death is running through my head, my throat is killing me, I hate breathing?. The still girl silently ranted, attempting to work up the energy to open her eyes, knowing the action would assure her best friend that she was all right.

?Tel is going to throw a fit when he sees the state of your new blaster,? Eirtaé could hear the grin in Sabé?s voice. ?Is there anything you want?...? Sabé trailed off once again. The mood in the small, yet lavish suite was hushed and oppressive; all speech seemed to be a sacrilege. Sabé sighed and toyed with a strand of her dark hair. ?Oh Eiri, you only just got out. The food they serve isn?t that good.?

?I know.? Eirtaé?s voice was low, guttural, hoarse, gritty; and Sabé thought she had never heard so beautiful a sound.

?Eirtaé!!? Sabé exclaimed as she practically threw herself forwards as she thudded to the floor, skidding a few inches and watched with an exceptionally wide grin as the pale-faced girl turned her head so slowly Sabé felt she would burst. Eirtaé cracked her dark eyes open, the harsh light flooding in and she winced as though she had been physically struck.

Sabé?s grin faded into a quiet smile as Eiri?s eyes met hers. ?I think the Force hates you.? Sabé stated with quiet conviction. ?There?s just no other reason for you to be so hurt. Is there anyone you want to see??

Eirtaé turned faintly red, then the color left and she was whiter then Hoth despite her dark tan. Her skin looked translucent against the black sheets. Against regulations though they were; the staff had long since found that Eirtaé healed faster in quieter settings, and as far as she was concerned, darker was quieter. Her slender fingers flickered quietly in the ancient patterns of the Drasinian secret language.

- I don?t think I?d mind seeing Trey? Maybe Padmé if she can squeeze in a visit? ? her fingers faltered and her dark eyes flew to those of her companion, the fear and worry written so plainly therein startled Sabé. ? I don?t? I don?t want to cause her to miss something, Naboo is more important then I am? -

?Eiri, translated, you really want to see Ami and the cute guard but you want me to beat the hell out of anyone else who wants to see you? But you don?t want them to feel obligated to come??

- Precisely. ? Eirtaé?s fingers flickered, indecision written across her face, hesitancy slowing her fingers. ? Do? you plan to umm? pursue? ? her fingers slowly halted, self-loathing falling across her slight form.

?Am I interested in Trey?? Sabé asked inquisitively, pursing one side of her mouth. ?I don?t know. I won?t hurt you if you two get together. Much.? Sudden panic flooded Eirtaé and Sabé felt immediately contrite. ?I was kidding!? Sabé pleaded as she caught one of Eirtaé?s hands in her own. ?Listen! I won?t hurt you! Why are you so jumpy?!?

Eirtaé pulled her hand out.

- Qalén keeps running through my head, his eyes? they? Trey?s eyes. They are like that, the same arrow sharp edge, but his were brown? I can?t shake him? no matter what? ? Tears had formed in the young Handmaiden?s eyes. ? I don?t want to see old friends. I don?t want to see family. I don?t want to see anyone. Unless it?s Padmé or Trey, I want them kept out. - She lifted her shimmering eyes and a slight sob tore her throat, sending a jolt of pain tearing through her body that nearly knocked her loose from her precarious grip on awareness.

?Will you stay?? Eirtaé spoke softly in a rough voice that was completely different from her usual honey-coated voice. Those few words costing her immense, bone-jarring agony.

TAG: Arwen. I?m off until Sunday. [face_killing_pare

4. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: Sorry for my own delay

IC: Sabé DeSira

"of course I'll stay with you, Eiri. What are friends for." Eiri smiles at me as my hand goes for my comlink. Before, I get to that I want to reassure her of my opinion on Trey.

"I'm not intrested in him that way, really. I don't know him that well yet, and I was kind of short after your accident. Shoving him around and stuff." I wink, " I don't think he liked that."

eiri nods and I ask her if she wants to see Padme and Trey right away, or if she wants to rest some more.

5. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "good to have you, Tae. Sabe and Thayet have also called in. Anybody else here?"

Tag: Other handmaidens.

6. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Amidala dressed in her normal clothes. She didn't want to see Sabe and Eirtae dressed as Amidala it would be too formal. She gently knocked on the door of the healers, not wanting to disturb her if she was sleeping or wasn't up to visitors

Tag: Sabe and Eirtae

7. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

OOC: *groans*

I had a post!! I posted it!! And now it's GONE[/i]!!!!!!!!!

:_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :(

*sniffles*

And now I'm LEAVING a-gain!!!.....

:_| :( :_| :(

8. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: I would say she wants to see him and Padme'. So, this is about 20 minutes later.

IC: Trey walked into the room. Eirtae` lay on a bed in the middle of the room. A few tubes ran into her left arm. His stomach chruned. He did this to her. That, for some reason, hurt him. He marched into the room, hand behind him.

"You wished to see me, Mi'Lady?"

9. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Mel... Post... :p

10. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Mel's posting but they arn't showing up.

11. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I'm so sorry i haven't replied lately.....forgot about this for a bit. hehehe [face_blush] But, i'm back! Ace has been forgotten, so i'll just post something. ;)

IC: Ace's vision slowly filtered back to life and he looked around, the room he was in, was dark. He let his eyes get used to the dimness then looked around, "A dungeon...great. Well, i don't think i'll be getting any happy meals in here." He sighed then stood up, a rattling sound appeared as he did so and slowly faded away when he stood up, he looked down at himself. His arms were chained to the wall..."Well, these aren't bracelets, i want a refund!" With that, Ace sat back down and forced himself to sleep since he had nothing else to do.

Tag: Anyone

12. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    IC: Rabe wandered down to the dungeon level of the palace to see if anyone was there. As she reached the first level, she noticed someone chained to the wall.

tag: Darth Elu

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: While in his sleep, he felt a presence come around him, he stirred and after a few minutes thought he saw someone from where he sat leaned against the wall. The way his mind has been acting up, it could be an illusion though. Who knows he thought to himself.

Tag: picciami

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: I'll add a post is ASAP!

15. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    I heard the light knock on the door and I exchanged a glance with Eiri. "If it's not Padmé or Trey, I'll keep them away, and running!" My friend grinned as I rose from my seat and went to answer the door.

I smiled as I saw padmé, dressed as herself and not as the imposing queen Amidala. "Hello, friend," I said as i gave her a hug. "Step into our Eiraté's parlour."

I laughed to myself as I heard Eiri's groan.

TAG: Amidala

16. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    IC: Tae Saeth

Tae overheard that Eiri was in the hospital. She slowly used her powers to find her way. There she was at the hospital. She used her power...There a room with a familiar looking guard and....Erii! She walked into the room as she stopped using her powers. "Trey?" she asked as she felt around. "Trey is she ok?"

Tag: Ty

17. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Padme smiled back at her friend, releasing the breath she didn't know she was holding.
    If her friends could joke and laugh then she was going to be fine.
    "When are you going to be able to get up?" Padme asked, bypassing the normal questions. She gave a sidelong look at Trey and raised an eyebrow at Sabe and Eirtae curiously.

18. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    I winked at Eiri and told Padmé that I was sure she'd be find soon enough. "I think that our Eiri would love to speak to you both to prove it."

I led them over to her

19. Canadian_Wookie

Canadian_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2003
    OOC: So sorry I was away for so long...school...
    Are we going to have any more handmaiden tests?

IC:
    Ceylon was back in the new apartments given to the handmaiden candidates, when her comlink chirped.
    When she answered she was surprised to hear Rabe on the other end.
    After hearing what had happened, Ceylon answered with "don't worry about me. I'm alright."

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Just simply giving this an up and keeping it alive. ;)

21. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Trey took Tea aside.

"She'll be okay. Minor blaster wound to her side. She stoped breathing, but was revived. She wanted to see me, but I'm afriad she's gonna kill me."

22. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    IC: "Hello? Who are you? Why would a nice boy like you be doing in a place like this?"

Tag: Darth_Elu

23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Straining his eyes toward where the voice came from he answered, "Well, i was brought here by guards i believe. I disobeyed some law, but i don't remember what i did though actually."
    That was the truth, fair and simple, since stirring awake again he forgot all things that happened to get him here, he only knew he did something that led him to chains in the dungeon.
    Sighing, he replied again, "Whoever you are, you best be moving along now. No need to trouble yourself with the likes of me, you don't."

TAG: picciami

24. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    IC: Rabe stepped forward into the light. "I work for Queen Amidala. I don't worry. Do you really not remember why you're down here?"

Tag: DArth_Elu

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Ace watched as the girl came into the light and told him that she worked for Queen Amidala and asked if he really was unsure of how he came to be in the dungeon.
    She's probably going to torture me or something... his mind told him, he mentally shrugged it off.
    Nodding slightly, he looked at her wonderingly, "Yeah, i have no recollection of how i came to be here, but i suppose if i'm down here, it should be for good reason eh?"
    Watching her a bit more, he asked what was on his mind, "Why is a pretty girl like yourself doing down here anyway?"

Tag: picciami

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.