main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive handmaiden rpg

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Hananiah, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    OCC: Yeah I'm a lazy butt, but then I remembered this rpg I was in, so I came back
    and now I'm very lost, somehow we shifted off of what I put down to Ace (Elu) being in jail, now just how did that happen?

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Trey shot Ace and told him he was under arrest, therefore he obviously went to jail. ;) The logical thing, that it is. :p Especially since Trey does not like Ace. The rest......you will have to ask the others.

3. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: Don't ask me. i've been talking to elu for a while.

IC: "Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean I can't take care of myself. Actually. I'm just bored, and everyone else is gaping at 'Tae or somebody 'cause she got shot. I don't know."

Tag: Elu

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ace looked at the girl with an eyebrow raised surprised, "Sorry, didn't mean to offend you."
    He yawned then lowered his head and closed his eyes, "Don't mind me, i think i'm gonna get some more shut eye."

TAG: picciami

5. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    IC: "If you say so. I'll come back to visit you soon." Rabe walked away from him and up to the main levels again, looking for someone to talk to since she wasn't involved in the 'get well soon, 'tae.

6. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
  7. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    OCC: Rewinds a bit back and kills her whole side plot

IC: Kielie followed the guards, she wasn't finished with this street trash, not even the city guards would stop her, heck not even a jedi could stop her. She had been humiliated by a rogue village idiot, this could not stand.
    As she ignited her vibro blades, Kielie hid her seething anger and followed the guards back to the city cells hiding in the shadows and dodging intelligent life.
    She would have her vengance, no matter what....

TAG: Anyone

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Ooh, she's gonna kill me. :p

IC: Ace lay where he was, chained to the wall, not knowing the danger he was in, with his eyes closed, sleeping soundly, breathing softly.

TAG: Arina

9. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    OCC: ok ok :p

ICC: As she moved closer to the holding cell, Kielie slowed her pace and quieted her breath, she could not be caught.

As she reached the cell door, she saw the guard named Trey speaking on his comlink, she couldn't be seen by him.
    She silently fumbled in her pocket and retrieved a trank dart, she blew and it shot guard in the neck.
    As he fell to the floor, Kielie shot his comlink and tied him to a cell bar. She spotted her target and aimed her blaster rifle to shoot (note that this thing can take and incenerate everything [face_devil])
    as her finger tensed she felt cold steel on her neck
    "This is not conduct befiting a standmaiden much less a body guard, Kielie I suggest you back away or else."

Kielie grinned, the fool knew not what was coming.

TAG: a guard, Genoochy perhaps, Darth_Elu maybe, or anyone your choice

10. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    IC: Rabe had followed Kielie back down to the cells. Rabe pulled the dart out of Trey's neck and pulled him to a sitting position. As Kielie was about to shoot Ace, she pulled out her old-fashioned steel knife and put it next to Kielie's neck, saying "This is not conduct befiting a handmaiden much less a body guard, Kielie I suggest you back away or else. This man does not know why he is in here. The legal system will take care of him. As for you, you know that this is not what handmaidens are picked out for."

Tag: Arina_Jaylin

11. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    Tae heard some comotion. she used her power...the halls of the palace...pillers...windows...guards..nothing
    Her power went out.

Tag:Handmaidens

Post don't lurk!

12. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "Kielie, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Tag: Arina_Jaylin

13. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    up????? where is everybody?

14. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    OCC: Sorry took so long

IC: Kielie gritted her teeth and dropped her blaster, "Meh, I'm sorry I just got caught up but he took my honor and smacked it." Kielie turned around, "I'll be going now, and don't worry, I won't do this again." As she walked away she crossed her fingers in front of her and muttered, "I'll get my chance, but for now I'll play my part as the pittiful standmaiden."

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Wow, forgot about this RPG. lol Thanks for bringing it back Arina. ;)

IC: Ace heard the blaster fall to the floor and heard some talking, he opened his eyes and looked around, "What's going on?"

tag: anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.