main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Handmaidens of the Glove - *SMT Ladies Only*

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by rhonderoo, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Ewan was on ER? When was that?

"ER" playing "Duncan Stewart, Convenience Store Gunman" in episode: "The Long Way Around" (episode # 3.15) 13 February 1997

I remember that episode. Did he get shot or shoot someone. It's been a few years...

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    He is the only exception to "the taller, the better" mind set of mine.
    Ahh... What about me??? ;)

3. Queen_Pixie

Queen_Pixie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    I'm trying to remember too, I think he shot someone. I last saw that episode on TNT(I love that they play the old episodes during the day, gives me something to watch since I don't do soaps)

Ooh..Elijah Wood. *drool* There's something about bright blue eyes that just gets me.

4. BlueLoriSaber

BlueLoriSaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    I remember that episode. Did he get shot or shoot someone. It's been a few years...

He was killed at the end, but his brother o the show shot the store owner and then was shot and died. Ewan was killed while trying to escape.

Ahh... What about me???

Your married. I'm trying not to be attracted to married guys.

5. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Your married. I'm trying not to be attracted to married guys
    ;) Stay strong, Sister. LOL

6. BlueLoriSaber

Sep 29, 2004
    Stay strong, Sister. LOL

I'll try, for your sake.

7. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    You guys are tripping me out. [face_laugh]

8. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    Are all TN'ers as weird as y'all? LOL I might just have to move on down there if that's true.

9. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    Are all TN'ers as weird as y'all? LOL I might just have to move on down there if that's true.

[Bruce Campbell] No baby, just us.[/Bruce Campbell]

But we're worth it!

-Joe

10. BlueLoriSaber

Sep 29, 2004
    [image=http://members.aol.com/beautifuljudelaw/pict105.jpg]

I never thought he was attractive until I saw him in "Sky Captain and the World of Tommorrow"

You guys are tripping me out.

Who? I'm confused. Again.

11. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    No way! Jude was totally drool-worthy in lots of other movies. If you dig the robot thing, he wasn't bad looking in AI either.

[image=http://www.cnn.com/interactive/entertainment/0003/oscar.bios/judelaw.jpg]

12. Katriel

Katriel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2000
    I'm sorry but you can't have this thread without including Stargate SG1 and my man.....

[image=http://jack.stargate-sg1.hu/photos/gallery/High_Resolution_Scans/Leather.jpg]

13. BlueLoriSaber

Sep 29, 2004
    He was too boyish looking(I have a thing for older/older looking guys)There are exceptions to that. And I don't remember anything about AI...I didn't like it. In Sky Captain, I don't really know, but there was something about him. All I know is that now I can't get enough of him. I saw that pic and remembered that he wasn't on this thread yet, and that he needed to be.

14. BlueLoriSaber

Sep 29, 2004
    [image=http://www.screencaptures.net/m/marsden26.jpg]

I found another hottie. Everyone goes on about Wolverine, but I never hear anything about Cyclops. And he is really hott too.

15. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    hmmm...
    I don't remember that episode of ER...maybe it was before i started watching..97? that would have been...8th grade..

yea def. not allowed up at 10 then..no way

EDIT: ok can't do math...that would have been 10th grade..so maybe i did see it...

16. BlueLoriSaber

Sep 29, 2004
    TNT plays the reruns every morning. I think they come on at like 9 and 10, but I watch Dawson's Creek then so I don't watch ER anymore, that and I've seen every episode like 4 times each.

17. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    You get Dawson's Creek during the day? :( I wish I did.

Cyclops isn't bad, but it sucks that, because of his character, you don't get to see his eyes. I have this thing for eyes, can you tell?

Don't forget about Angel!
    [IMAGE=http://www.thewb.com/THEWB/Images/Dynamic/i19/AG-DBoreanaz-K_2x3_240.jpg]

I now have nothing to watch on Wednesday nights because of those WB creeps.

18. Star_Blazer_M31

Star_Blazer_M31 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    [image=http://www.hell-and-heaven.com/sabry/wallpaper/800x600/spike.jpg]
    =P~

Spike...pwetty, pwetty Spike...*pets*

-Darth Grace [face_skull]

19. BlueLoriSaber

Sep 29, 2004
    I now have nothing to watch on Wednesday nights because of those WB creeps.

Angel comes on TNT at 4:00 every afternoon.
    Buffy comes on FX at 6 and 7 AM and at noon and 1 PM.
    I do like Angel, I think he looked better when he was younger. He is too buff now.

Spike...pwetty, pwetty Spike...*pets*

Spike is the reason that I started watching Buffy and then I moved to Angel when he did for that last season.
    And nice pic, I was looking for a really good one, but couldn't find one. I liked the way he looked in "Lessons"(the first episode of the last season of Buffy). He had his hair curly and the dark roots showing. He was extremely hott in that episode.

[image=http://i.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/040206/162618__angel_l.jpg]

[image=http://www.loony-archivist.com/doyle/images/wb_quinn.jpg]

I like Doyle too. I've been watching the first season of Angel recently and I think he's a hottie too.

20. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    Oh, I know Angel is repeated on TNT, they're showing the first season again right now. But it's just not the same! :(

Did you know that the guy who played Doyle died? There was a "In Memory of" at the end of an episode of Angel once.

Wesley wasn't bad either, during the last 2 seasons of Angel. "Rogue Demon hunter" Wesley was well...geeky.
    [IMAGE=http://www.highline.edu/ia/cam/N/Nim/Nims_01-02/Alexis%20Denisof.jpg]

21. BlueLoriSaber

Sep 29, 2004
    Did you know that the guy who played Doyle died? There was a "In Memory of" at the end of an episode of Angel once.

No, I didn't know that. That makes me sad now. Is that why he died on the show?? I liked him too.

Just found out: He died at a friend's house when he overdosed on heroin. He died in 2002, when did he leave the show??

Oh, I know Angel is repeated on TNT, they're showing the first season again right now. But it's just not the same!

I know it's not the same, but I'm very impatient, so the reruns work for me. I don't have to wait a week to find out what happens to the characters. I never watched Buffy or Dawson's Creek until the series had ended. And I started watching Angel in the last season, only because Spike was joining the cast.

Wesley wasn't bad either, during the last 2 seasons of Angel. "Rogue Demon hunter" Wesley was well...geeky.

He always looked good, but he wasn't attractive until he decided to go all 'bad-boy' with the leather jacket and the spiked hair. You know he's married to Allyson Hannigan??

22. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    Apparently there was strife between Glen Quinn (Doyle) and series creator Joss Whedon, so Glen left halfway through the first season. Unofficial rumors point toward his drug habit. Other people say it was because Doyle wasn't well received by fans. There were a lot of people complaining about his ridiculous Irish accent, how fake it sounded. Glen was, of course, from Ireland, and worked hard on Roseanne to sound like he was from Illinois. Then after he left, fans started complaining because they missed him. Fans are a fickle lot. Joss had wanted to bring him back later in the series, if things worked out, but, sadly they didn't.

-Joe

23. Valeska

Valeska Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2004
    Now it's just kind of weird watching those episodes to wonder what might have happened.

The Gina Monster

24. Valeska

Valeska Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2004
    I just finished KOTOR with most of the sidelines done as well. Is it just me or are the designers now able to draw some very hot characters?

The Gina Monster

25. BlueLoriSaber

Sep 29, 2004
    Doyle wasn't well received by fans.

That's a shame, I really liked Doyle. He was my favorite character on Angel.

There were a lot of people complaining about his ridiculous Irish accent, how fake it sounded.

Most Americans don't hav a clue how people from other countries speak. That annoys me too. They have this idea in their head and for some reason they refuse to replace it with the truth.
    Sorry, I'm mostly Irish and Scottish and those are the ones that are misrepresented the most.
    People in general are stupid.

Then after he left, fans started complaining because they missed him. Fans are a fickle lot.

Once again, people are stupid. And they can't be happy. Stupid fans(who complained), didn't have a clue what Doyle brought to the show. No one ever knows what is good until it's not there anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.