main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Hang out at Smudge's 12/15!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Here Ye Here Ye! Come one, Come all! Come to Smudge &Sabrina's on Saturday the 15th. Come meet our puppy, play Munchkin, build props (weather permitting) and watch movies!
    Here is a chance to just kick back and relax with your friends and substitute the Holiday Season's insanity for insanity as only we can create!
    Here are the details:
    What: Munchkin, Movies and mayhem (with a late night showing of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" complete with audience participation)
    Where: Smudge and Sabrina's (226 E. Astor Dr 99208)
    When: Saturday 12/15 from 1:00 pm until waaaaaay too late at night
    Who: YOU! and you and yes, you too!
    Why: Why the hell not?
    Bring: YOU!, Munchkin Decks, cool props and costumes to show off and play with, , alcohol if you so desire,munchies, whatever!

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    [face_worried]

Uh, I hate to be the (first) bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure that 12/15 is the same night as the Annual Spokantina Christmas Party. At Rheanna's place.

Granted, there hasn't been much hype about it.

* to the group, Rheanna in particular *

Has something changed?

3. the_black_smudge

May 24, 2004
    According to the schedule you are correct. If so, I can easily push my shindig back a week or hold it after the New Year. Let me know and I will happily make the change!

4. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    I have no plans for the 22nd. if the date for the meeting at Smudge's place could be stettled soon, it may be enough advance for Joe to be able to show.

Movie Night PS: Does anybody have Bender's Big Score? Bring that. :)

5. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Hi everyone!

Yes, ususally we do a Christmas party at my house, which I planned to do again this year. But, when I saw the post from Smudge, I must admit I was flooded with feelings of relief to see that someone else was willing to host our party on the same date. Thank-you! I am more than happy to turn the party over to someone else this year. This old girl is wearing down a lot sooner these days, so now I can attend the party and leave when I am ready for bed, but the rest of you are free to bring up the sun! :)

I believe Baxter and I will stop by to say hello to everyone. If Smudge is willing, we can still do our White Bantha gift exchange. We all buy one Star Wars gift that costs around $10, wrap it but not label it, and let the thieving fun begin. It's been really fun in the past, and everyone leaves with a little something.

So many thanks to the two of you for inviting everyone over to your home. I have a feeling you'll get a really good turn-out, so be ready...

Reanna

6. the_black_smudge

May 24, 2004
    Then it's official folks! Holiday party at Casa De Smudge! We will be doing the White Bantha gift exchange as well as much other silliness. As his is taking a more formal turn, please bring something by way of party food or drink, and be ready to have fun and relax! I'm also going to push the start time back to 3:00 pm to give ys a little bit more time to prepare.

7. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    I may or may not be able to show up for a while.

Going to see I am Legend at the IMAX at 1pm, so won't get out till 3-4pm. So might try to drop by then, but have to go run our larp game at 6pm.

:-(

But, if anyone wants to come play Halo 3 Friday night let me know, getting a bunch of people together to frag.

8. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    First off, Smudge, I will be there.

Since I work from 5:30am to 2:30pm, I might be a little late. Gonna need a nap. Otherwise, even with large quantities of Dew, I might get a little random.....

Nick... Halo3? Fragging? Where?

9. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Same location as my party.

Time: After 7pm.

Call me for details if needed: 509--263---0603

10. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Halo3 on Friday: I'll be there... but I forgot where to go...

Holiday Party Saturday: I'll be there. But no promises I'll stick around for Rocky.

11. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Hey everyone. Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a good party. My company party was today too, and we just got home! So we're sorry we didn't stop by, but we only had the sitter till 12. But it wasn't all star wars less, the guy I work with and sat next too brought his friend/date who turned out to be a big star wars geek! So great Christmas merriment and Star Wars geekiness was had tonight!

12. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Sounds like a good time! :-B
    I hope everyone had fun at Smudge's.

13. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    Recruit! Recruit!

Seriously, every chance you get, just drop the web address. It can't hurt.....

14. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Oh, I did, don't you worry. I think I mentioned it three or four times, and she had questions about it too. If she's reading this, Join us, we are fun!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.