main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Hang out for the 4th of July?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AramysStrael, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    I just thought I would throw this out there. I work on the weekends, and this weekend is 4th of July weekend. I will be working until 3pm and plan on meeting up with a family that is moving up here from California, to spend the day picnicing and watching the fire works show down at the waterfront.

So, I thought I would open up the invite to everyone, to make it more of a gathering of fans. Sure it is a family of Mandalorian Mercs, but I would love to have other fans of the franchise enjoying the day. If you don't have plans for Sunday night, consider coming down to Downtown Portland's Waterfront Park area and hanging out with us.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. You can PM me here, or send me an email (tavrikgannon@gmail.com) for my phone number.

Hope to see some of you there.

- Bill

2. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I would have liked to have hung out with you guys downtown, but I have family plans for the 4th. We'll be in Molalla enjoying the parade and buckaroo rodeo. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July.

-Eric

3. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    If anyone would like to hang out with me I will be working at the Salem Cinema all weekend including the 4th. Come in for a movie and say hello. :D

-Jasmine

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Sounds tempting, Bill. [face_thinking]

5. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I was in tacoma blowin shhh...tuff up with illeagal fireworks...hmmm maybe i shouldnt post that....sorry i couldnt hang with no one, hey I might be gettin a place when i do it would be totaly rad to have like a guitar hero party eh???

6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    You have Guitar Hero, Jim? Anyone besides me have one of those games? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.