main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN Hangouts / Possible Meeting Locations

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by darthvader2570, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthvader2570

darthvader2570 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Where does everyone go to hang out? Once Scottsdale is closed, there will not really be any good spots for us to meet considering that UP Mall is always so full. I was just wondering about some possible spots for meetings. A couple of places I thought of were a bowling alley (OC Lanes is really cheap, though the lanes arent very good), Buymetoys.com if they relocate to a new location, a miniature golf place, or either movie theater...I personally like Showplace 16 because stadium seating in every theater = ratings. Feel free to post any ideas. Also, if anyone here bowls frequently (or wants to start) and wants to maybe get a team started somewhere, I think that would be a neat idea.

2. Jenson_Cole

Jenson_Cole Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Personally for at least our first official meeting I'd prefer a public place. IMAXis in the works and once you guys get a date set I can work on arrangeing my scedule.

OC Lanes Geez that place is still open? :) Used to go there once in awhile when I lived in Osceola hehehe. Used to live on Harrison Rd of Apple Road heading towards the bend.

Meeting places. When Buymetoys relocates that location would work out or any of the named places. I go to Chippawa sometimes and do like bowling as well so that could possibly be something we can set up.

Movies. Ehh nothing I'm really dieing to see but would like to see AOTC on IMAX. The movies I'm looking forward to see are the new Jim Carrey movie, Matrix 2 and 3 and Lord of the Rings "Return of the King."

Other than that we can also meet in just in a park if all else fails. The weather's finally starting to make the turn to the warm.

I saw a few posts in relation to RPG. I happen to have my hands on alot of D6 and all the D20 material and we can arrange that as well.

I'm pretty open though throw out ideas and I'll gurentee input and hopefully we can set the date up soon on when we can get together.

3. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    I'm game for about anything. My house is always open for games, movies, hanging out, or anything else.

Movies, I'm with JC, Matrix's X2, Anger Managment (AS new one I think).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.