main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Han's Deli--(the official social thread of 'stop abusing han and leia's romance' vers. 3.0)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Yanksfan, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    *opens door, loud noise blaring from inside*

Heeey, welcome! Han's Deli is open again and ready for business! We're back and better than ever...um right?

So yeah, don't be afraid to post here and say whatever you want. As always, ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME!

So pull up a stool, order a sandwich, fix yourself a drink. We're a happy lot and this is the place to talk about whatever you want.

And of course, that fiiiine corellian is still working behind the counter. :D

**Free Drinks for anyone who posts hot pics
    and for whenever the Yankees win a game! Woohoo!!

Join the party.................um, please? Or else I'll feel like a moron.......

**Still the official social thread of the 'To LFL: Stop Abusing Han and Leia's Romance!' but, you know, anyone can join in on the madness....**

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    What the old thread is not to be used?

Is this Deli for everyone? Or do they need to be Han and Leia fans?

Oh... the Yankees won. A drink, yes?

3. Padawan716

Padawan716 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 7, 2001
    I'd like a coke... make that an XXXXXXXXXXXX large coke... (maybe a few more X's randomly inserted?? ?[face_plain] )

4. Fire_Sock_DEAD

Fire_Sock_DEAD Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2001
    Sheesh...she finally realized her other thread was too fat and overweight so she's trying to get new people. :p

5. sweetheart

sweetheart Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2001
    Yay! Awww look at the widdle baby thread...so cute :)

I'd like to order a Han sandwich and a side order of sliced evil redheads.

And since this is a new Deli, I think some promotions are in order. For one thing I would like to make Ewan our entertainer alongside fuschia.

Two types of entertainer :D One being as singer ;)

6. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000
    Heeeey! My old thread wasn't fat--it was big boned!

AND FREE DRINKS AND FOOD FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck, let's break out the champagne! :)

EDIT: but Ewan/Obi is already on staff as our delivery boy. But if you want him to break out with the occasional song, I'm sure that can be arranged. :)

7. mena_lyn

mena_lyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2001
    *plunks down carboard box of posters and other assorted garbage from the Old Deli and redistributes it around the place*

There. That looks more like home.

Ewan and I can be the singing delivery people! Awww....how cuuuute! (or did you guys forget I was a delivery girl?)

Wow...new thread did attract new people. Huh...whattya know.

*prances around the Deli, grabs Han by the hands and twirls around with him* Look! A whole brand spankin' new Deli for you to spill stuff all over! New stains! New Memories!

*Hugs Ewan...he picks Mena up and twirls her around* We're home!

So...what are we doing to preserve the old thread? It needs to be archived on the deli website...which is, for all you new people, in my sig. Visit...PM me a profile as you see them on the page. It's all good. Even if you've only posted in here once, you're still part of the family. If you want a position, you can....well, I'm giving myself the position of Deli Careers Advisor. Come to me for a job here at the deli. We're always looking for fresh meat--I mean, new employees.

8. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000
    Good to see you, Mena. And no worries, this place will soon be chock full of memories of it's own.

Like tonight! Didja see what the Yankees pulled off?? Never before in MLB history, baby! Awww, yeah! :)

9. sweetheart

Jan 19, 2001
    LOL, mena. I'm still the waitress here so give me your order boys. I serve in order of who looks good naked the most to least.

10. Fire_Sock_DEAD

Oct 15, 2001
    Hmm....I thought I was your guy sweety. :p

11. mena_lyn

Jun 20, 2001
    I KNOW! I KNOW! I SAW AAAAHHHH! *grabs yf's hands and jumps around there room with her*

The Yankees win! Theeeeeeee Yankees win!!! *helps pass out free drinks!!!*

Did you see that Jeter play? [face_love] what a gorgeous, gorgeous man! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

12. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000
    Well then, you better get my Jeter a drink NOW!! He's the one dancing on the pool table, oooh yeah! :D

EDIT: And you were saying you liked Tino better, before! Pffft!

Well, er, of course I still like Tino tons, too. But you know, Jeter's my main man!

13. Fire_Sock_DEAD

Oct 15, 2001
    What a bunch of girls gabbing. :p WOOOO!!!! Some deli.

14. jedi-mind-trick

jedi-mind-trick VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 6, 2001
    Hi there.....I heard you all had wonderful cornbeef. ;)

Lovely new thread you have here. :)

15. sweetheart

Jan 19, 2001
    Uh-oh mena got too much Pepsi.

Han is going to the broom closet now to celebrate the opening

Hey, how about adding some establishments to the new place? Like a bedroom with a bed with repulsor floaters or whatever? :D You know, so mena and Ewan don't scratch up the floor...

16. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000
    Yeah, it's top of the line, mind-trick. But can I interest you in some YANKEE pot roast instead? ;)

17. Fire_Sock_DEAD

Oct 15, 2001
    Blah......sexual innuendos of the worse kind. Why don't you just scream what you actually wanna say? :p

18. mena_lyn

Jun 20, 2001
    *serves another round of drinks to the celebrating yankee team!* Whoo hoo! Drink up guys! Especially you two. *eyes Jeter and Tino. Winks!* [face_love]

Oh! The Deli needs an Elephant, like in Moulin Rouge!!! Muahahaha! Yes! *sets off to call the contractor*

Sweetheart, this floor NEEDS some chips or SOMETHING. Look how shiny it is! That's not right. *accidently knocks some grape juice over* Whoops. That's gonna stain.

Good. :D

EDIT: Check out the new icon, all. :D New Deli, New icon. D'ya like it?

19. sweetheart

Jan 19, 2001
    Yeah we'll clone Ewan and Ewaan will always be waiting ready in the Elephant any time someone is..inspired :D

20. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000
    I'm thinking we should hire derek jeter to give out peanuts and cracker jacks in the off season. Be a nice addition for the atmosphere, don't ya think? :)

21. mena_lyn

Jun 20, 2001
    *passes around a complimentary platter of Roasted bria Sandwiches*

Enjoy, newcomers. A Deli specialty. All Deli-ites must develop a taste for bria. <homer simpson> Mmm....bria.....</homer simpson>

*pinches Ewan's ass* wanna try out the Elephant? Tino...Jeter...you're welcome, too. ;)

22. sweetheart

Jan 19, 2001
    Yanksfan, Jude is on the phone. Remember that time you fired him? He wants his job back with the new opening. NOW :D

Ooh bria!! Hey mena, I think you should try out some new recipes.

bria carrot cake, bria cookies, bria hamburgers, bria potato salad...you get the idea ;)

And the service here SUCKS..I ordered my Han sandwich like an HOUR ago! Delivery girl!!!!

23. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    Thakns Yanks, and congrats on your boys!!! :D

Can't stay for the party, stupid work. :(

24. C_Minor

C_Minor Jedi Master star 3

May 21, 2001
    Ahh, it's good to be home *puts feet up*.

Right, who's got the Han Vodka? Some one gimme a fifth of that and a side of honey roasted Bria. :D

25. mena_lyn

Jun 20, 2001
    Hmm....pickled bria?

What? Bad idea?

*sees a little peeved Jude Law enter the deli* Well hey there, Jude, long time no see.

JUDE: Any openings?

MENA: Weeell...our waitress just quit. Wanna be a waiter?

JUDE: Sure why not.

MENA: Umm...a.....naked waiter?

JUDE: Don't push it.

Ladies and Gents, I present to you, waiter Jude!

Sweetheart has decided to become our new bar maid. She'll be working along side Corran! Congrats!

*disappears into the elephant with Ewan, Jeter, and Tino*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.