main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Han's Deli--(the official social thread of 'stop abusing han and leia's romance' vers. 3.0)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Yanksfan, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NileQT87

NileQT87 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    go on post the other pictures from working girl...ITS A DARE!

i chicken out. i dont feel like getting busted from this site today.

those pictures are hellishly hot. yikes.

should i post that one...ok ill post it.

[image=http://www.hansoloandtheprincess.com/enspeopleharrison.jpg]

ooooh!

2. Milamber45

Milamber45 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    I am NOT the only guy here (although I am one of the only ones...). And y'know what's really really sad about it? I can't even score a date with this massive girl:guy ratio. Why, you might ask? Because I'm an ugly English sonofabitch. Of course, if I was famous, it'd be a different story. Y'know, like Simon Cowell (tehehee - little poke at Mena).

3. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    im what happens when you look like a pretty blonde, jam her head with c3pos brains and give her an obsessive disorder. that discription is about right. give her han solos ego and princess leias ice princess and youve got me down to the dot. ive got the sarcasm too.

neither have i scored a date. and its 100% because of the ice princess dealy. i ignore them. the closest i get to people is friends. voila...my best friends are a computer, a few nerds at school and a cat and i love it.

please explain to me why i changed my comet cursor today to a little mouse running around...its very odd but hilarious!

who here has han and leia on their winamp player, a han solo aim icon, a chewie/han/leia/luke desktop, indiana jones desktop icons and a lord of the rings hobbit screensaver...that is moi. also the backgrounds in my folders are pics of star wars. one is even carrie fisher in bagel buns with gilda radner on snl in bathing suits. really funny picture...very funny episode of snl...its where she met john belushi and dan aykroyd and became the drugged up "mystery woman" in blues brothers. its sad to say this, but the episode really is funny.

4. Milamber45

May 24, 2002
    *Chuckle* I was only half-serious, Nile - you have nothing to fear from the semi-weird me. Simon Cowell, on the other hand... now there's a pimp if there ever was one (Heheheh... can't resist poking fun at a fellow Brit! Oh, and because Mena likes him *Biggrin*)

5. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    Oooh, Milamber, you're a brit? *intrigued* I'm a sucker for the accent.

Anyways, you guys are killing me with the pictures here. For real. But, you know, it's a good thing. Harrison was truly a hottie force to be reckoned with. I'll wipe the drool off my chin now. :)

All right, well I'm off to prove my loyalty in a little bit, by freezing my ass off at Yankee Stadium. Woohoo! Opening day! And Robin Ventura better be starting so I atleast have one Yankee cutie to gawk at. (get well soon, derek!)

Woohoo! Go Yanks.

6. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

You're going to Yankee Stadium TODAY, Yanksfan??? I hope you brought a something to put between your poor soon-to-be frozen tush and the snow covered seat!

Give Derek a wave for me while he's sitting out on the injured list...poor baby...

7. imnotacommittee

imnotacommittee Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2003
    "Harrison *was* a hottie force"???
    Heck, he still is [face_love] (even if he needs a haircut).
    And the Brit accent is a personal fave [face_blush]

8. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Oh, my god, Yanksfan, you must have been delirious when Matsui hit that grand slam home run!!

Yes, Han is DEFINITELY a hottie Force! :D

9. Milamber45

May 24, 2002
    Ah yes, the accent - people at school never get tired of rippin on me for it. It's cool, though - it's a lot better than it was. And, surprisingly, I rarely get comments on it from girls. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to rely on my dazzling personality to get girls :p Yeah, right. Go me.

EDIT: Oh yes, here's a thought for all you Han-groupies: Harrison Ford with an English accent. Just don't let the drool fry your keyboards.

10. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    harrison has and will always be a chicago boy...i love that accent...what can i say, i live in san diego, we dont have accents. all we do is say "dude" and "like" a lot. i admit to being guilty of both.

11. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000
    Omigod, LadyPadme, let me just tell you...that Grand Slam nearly buzzed me. I swear, the ball landed right over my head! Woohoo! What an awesome moment! And second-in-command hottie Robin Ventura hit a homerun, too. Overall, I'd say sitting through nine innings with numb toes was *definitely* worth it. :D

And forgive me, of course, Harrison *is* a hottie force. I just meant the pictures were old and....oh, nevermind. Didn't you guys see the oscars??

12. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    yeah i did... they played the raiders march!

i still was drooling. thank god my dad left as soon as he came on...it could have been sad. my dad is 61 and i always call him an old fogey and he acts like hes 90. harrison is 60 and i act like hes still han and indy... ::cries::

i wish he immortally would stay in his 30s forever... and then when i reached my 20s i could stay there forever...marry him...oh you get the picture. i want to be princess leia really bad too. she lucked out totally.

13. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    k-19 is good movie. it stars han solo and qui gon jinn...err...harrison ford and liam neeson.

why is it that the new celebrities are all so ugly!? the old ones are and were gorgeous and they could actually act!

since harry is out of the question because of my age, im down to choice 2. elijah wood, will you date me!?! hes only 6 years older too... ::more drool:: not as drool worthy as harrison though.

im all for cloning too. especially if i can order a young harrison clone right out of a catalogue. if hes just like harrison, acts, talks and looks like him...id be one happy chick.

14. Elektra

Elektra Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 18, 2001
    Gripe from a Brit: There is no such thing as a British accent ;) English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish. Many subdivisions of such. No generic British - I still get people who think I'm an Aussie. :D

Oh, and Harrison is so hot in all of those pics :)

15. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    yeah, well, UH, theres LIKE no question that i LIKE am from california DUDE, LIKE TOTALLY.

^i really dont talk like that...

but i do say things like...like that is sooo stupid, like...shut up. dude that is sooo cool! DUUUUDE!

yeah...WHATEVER.

and there is nothing wrong with how pauly shore talks...it sounds normal to me...

harrison=hot

16. Milamber45

May 24, 2002
    You are like so TOTALLY correct, dudette! Like, shah! *Smacks head in typical blonde-beach-bum fashion* DUH! How could I be so, like, STOOPID?

*Doesn't really talk like a cracked-out Californian, just thinks it's funny* But seriously, while English and British are in no way the same thing, they're interchangeable in the states because the average American knows absolutely nothing about England, the United Kingdom, or Britain. *Waits for someone to pipe up about those three being "the same thing" with a cackle ready* Heheheh... *Does Mr. Burns finger-thingie and waits*

17. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    mwahaha...

i like totally have this thing for han solo, like hes like soooooo hot, and you know hes like really cute and hes got totally fab hazel eyes and a really nice butt and i like totally am crazy about those bloodstripe pants, cuz theyre like sooo cool. plus hes like totally harrison ford, whos like sooo cool dude.

^hopes the force she actually doesnt talk like that in real life.

::throws CLUELESS in the nearest garbage compactor::

"i burnt a finger and i cracked a nail!"
    -willie scott (indy: tod)-

18. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000
    You know, I'm from New York and I say 'Dude' all the time. I don't think that's exclusively a california thing. In fact, I don't know *where* I picked that up. My older brother I suppose. *shrug* Anyways, I'm trying to kick the habit, but you know...I'm not really good at kicked *any* of my bad habits.

19. Milamber45

May 24, 2002
    lol, the word "dude" is pretty much exclusively American. It's just that Californian beach bums have this way of saying it so many different ways that it's almost a one-word dialect.

20. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    oh i broke a nail.

do you want to go shopping?

aaaaaaah! oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!
    what?
    i broke a nail!

"should i wear the little hoochie dress, or the little hoochie dress?"
    -posh spice-

your very own spice girls milamber...are guilty.

21. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    hey dude. thats like so tubular.

uhhh...

like whateva!

22. Milamber45

May 24, 2002
    lol, are you pissed at little old me, Nile? Aww, I'm flattered! Hehehe

23. NileQT87

Nov 21, 2002
    what made ya think that...im just making fun of the valley girls that live up in ventura...lol

Duuuuude! Thats tight! Sick!
    -cracked out skater dude talk

HAN SOLO IS THE HOTTEST DUDE ON THE PLANET!

24. solonet

solonet Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    I say dude a lot too~although I AM from CA :D
    Have you seen Frantic NileQT87? it has a lot of great scenes ;)

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I can't believe I don't post in this thread! I just happen to click on it for no apparent reason, and then I see all these Harrison pics and Han conversations! I have to stick around now... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.