main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph [Hansen vs. Predator] Hide your peeds, TCAP's back!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    for nearly a decade since Dateline's landmark To Catch a Predator went off the air, chimos and peeds of all stripes have run rampant across the face of the internet and this great nation with impunity. but thanks to kickstarter and the tireless efforts of Dr. Chris Hansen himself, the party. stops. NOW.

TCAP's back, mother****ers. and this time... it's personal (okay probably not but you know what i mean)

mmmm.... liquid schadenfreude

it tastes so good... coursing through my veins... i feel... invincible...

is Slowpokeking unbanned yet? i want his take on this. my hunger for schadenfreude is not -CANNOT BE- sated

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  2. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    Just when I thought I couldn't watch the same episode of Dateline again!

Rogue_Ten likes this.
  3. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    donald trump is making america great again, J-Rod?! i think its clear from these videos that chris hansen is doing all the heavy lifting on that front

one peed at a time

4. a star war

May 4, 2016
    Amazing. The predators are bringing back all of the classic lines, kicking it off with the timeless "first time" defense.

Rogue_Ten likes this.
  5. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    "i was just gonna show her around"

i was kind of hoping hansen's lines would be more... over-the-top now that he's not on a real tv show. like when that first guy from the army was like "im telling you the truth, sir" i wanted hansen to be like "you can't handle the truth" but in classic laconic chris hansen delivery

6. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    So this thread isn't about the Mmm-bop guys?

Darth Punk and Rogue_Ten like this.
  7. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    Darth Guy don't pretend you've never main-lined TCAP episodes in an effort to stave off your ever-encroaching despair with thoughts of "at least im not THAT ****in guy". aint a man in this thread that hasn't

8. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i think TCAP is why i dont like to use "babe". all the peeds use "babe"

y'all think the "kill kit" bit is sensationalist or could he have a point there? personally i think its more or less what i would expect to find in the trunk of a national guardsman-type's car

oh crap mods i just realized that the second and third vids are the same. i got too excited for new tcap and didn't examine them closely. plz delete the lower quality one for me thx

9. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i cant decide if the second guy knows what's up or not. he's so damn smiley but you can see him scanning the room like his head is on a ****ing swivel the whole time. also the way the decoys always stay out of arm's reach has to be a giveaway to these guys

i also love the way he gets all nitpicky about the ages. they do that a lot. saying she said she was 14 instead of 13 like that makes a difference (maybe it does legally i dunno what the local age of consent is but i bet its not 14) or that he's 30 instead of 40 haha

sweatin' like a mofo, too

10. a star war

May 4, 2016
    [​IMG]

I love how they all talk to the police and attempt to prove their innocence by lying to them. If there's anything positive about these predators it is that they are too stupid to exercise the 5th amendment (the second guy even signs it away).

Rogue_Ten likes this.
  11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    It's pronounced "pre-daters". Cuz they gettin to em early, nawmean?

12. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
  13. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    my god, is that what they looked like?!

14. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    No, I've never watched the show.

15. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Why not? I thought you were all about catching bad people and justice?

16. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

seriously tho, this is right up your alley. the guy confronts dudes who were trying to solicit sex from fake teenagers on the internet and then he's like "welp, see ya" and as they walk out the house the cops arrest them. its amazing

17. STARBOB

STARBOB Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 11, 2002
    This program was great. It's scary that this many sickos are out there. Hansen was like spider spinning his web and catching these unsuspecting sick ****S

18. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    well its back, ****kkkeerrrr. watch the new eps in the OP

for those of us who already know:

for Slowpokeking, a TCAP classic:

19. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    I've never heard of it before since I don't watch much TV. Yeah I will take a look at it.

20. STARBOB

Dec 11, 2002
    " I was just going fishing, go to my car , I have my fishing license in the console"
    Hanson"sounds like your fishing for sex with an underage girl"
    One of my favorite Hanson moments.

21. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i feel like he doesnt take enough of those opportunities for good one liners. im really hoping that in the new series he'll be more open to riffing like that

a good remix of classic tcap:

22. STARBOB

Dec 11, 2002
    He had another good one.I think it was when 2 sickos came over at once then one of them pretended he thought the house was for sale and asked Hansen if he was having an open house. Hansen said "yes we are but not for the reason your thinking of"

23. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i kind of want to just TCAP in my everyday life. like this dude came over to fix my windshield earlier and i wanted to come out in a mock-turtleneck with a piece of paper in my hand and be like "what would have happened... if i wasn't here... and a 12 year old girl was here?"

24. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
  25. a star war

May 4, 2016
    "You say here you're going to 'clean your pipes'. She says 'with your hands?' you say 'no, I have special tools for that' she says 'like what?' you say 'like my roto-rooter'"

Rogue_Ten likes this.