main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Happenings at Coruscant High J/J, J/TK, A/T (((A/N 6-22)))

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster-Lead, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jaya_Jag_Ben Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 5, 2009

:_| :_| :_|

Jaggie!! Poor, poor Jaggie! [:D]

Aw. jaya comes to comfort Jaggie. How in the name of the- wait she used the Force. :oops:

Can't wait for more. =D=

2. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
    I melted.............thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dani
    p.s. Poor Chem....but he can die I never really liked him!

3. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    his own godess there for him

4. Trickster-Lead

Trickster-Lead Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2007
    jaina-Fett - (On chapter 19) Thanks, it?s good to be back...Cem well...let?s just say he?s luck?s holding for now...(On Chapter 20) Thank you. I tried not to make it too mushy. They don?t know each other well enough for any declarations of love or anything...lol.

JordanCHFel - (On chapter 19) Thanks. Yeah, Jaina?s allowed to so a lots of things that are against the rules. especialy in Kyp?s class. (On chapter 20) Ummm, i?m sry....lol. I?m glad you melted??? lol. Thanks!

Jedimaster_JainaSolo - Thanks....He might be...lol

SilSolo - Oh no, indeed. Thanks for reading!

frankieskywalker - (on Chapter 19) Thanks! (On chapter 20) Always.

SWpants666 - Yeah, Zekk is a little hard headed. Of course we aren?t. We?re logical though. Jaina?s response made perfect sense to me...lol. Thanks!

EmpressJainaSoloFel - (On chapter 19)Thank you. I really try to maintain the spark the characters have in the cannon. (On Chapter 20) Good. That?s what I was going for. lol... It felt a little strange to me not to be using dialogue but it was nice for a bit of a change. I?m glad you liked it. Thanks again!

THE_PIED_PIPER -.

Jaya_Jag_Ben - (on chapter 19) Thank you. Nice to see a new face! I?m glad you liked it. (on chapter 20) Hmmmm, maybe she did, or maybe she didn?t... we shall see.... (wicked laugh) Thanks for reading!

5. Herstring

Herstring Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2009
    Just read the whole thing. love it. Not a huge fan of the NJO, but i like this. Any hope for more jedi faculty? Mr Katarn, perhaps?

6. Mousie

Mousie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    Great job describing poor Jag's feelings of numbness at his brother's death. It never seems right when a loved one dies.

He was a ship, lost at sea, and she was the lighthouse and the captain rolled all into one,
    That was lovely and true. :)

7. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    Aww! I hate that Jag is so upset, but that was a beautiful scene with Jaina. Great update!

[face_cowboy]Dana[face_cowboy]

8. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    awesomeawesome... most def need more. chyeah..

9. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Herstring - Glad to see a new face and glad to hear you liked it. There may be some other jedi masters lurking in the halls of CHS. Thanks!

Mousie - Thanks, that was the hardest part for me to write. I?m glad it did it?s magic. P.S. Cem?s not dead yet!!!

Jedimaster_Jania Solo - Thanks. It?s always great to hear from you.

JAGSGURL15 - Thanks! You will most def get more, and soon.

Thanks so much for the nominations. I?m really flattered. Your support and enjoyment is why I write in the first place. I?m glad I?m doing my job! lol. THanks again. And there will be a new post ready either today or tomorrow. See you then! -CJ

10. PSproductions

PSproductions Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2009
    since you are right behind me Trickster (literally) i kinda have to say this is a good story. I do wanna mention i helped write chapters 2 and 3. youve done a good job with OUR idea twin sissie.

11. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Thanks, Bro. Nice of you to finally stop by, and for the record, it was my idea. You were my sounding board person...unwilling at times, but always supportive....love ya!

12. ZEPOLLRIG777

ZEPOLLRIG777 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2009
    you rock!!! I'm your biggest and most important fan!!!!
    I love you!!!!

13. ZEPOLLRIG777

ZEPOLLRIG777 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2009
    I do believe that you are my sister therefore you inherited my writing skills that you would not have possesed had I not given up the copyright up! haha

14. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
    I'm just popping in to say WE NEED AN UPDATE:)

15. olso3856

olso3856 Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2008
    I haven't been around for a little bit, so I've been getting caught up on my favorite stories :D I keep getting impressed by this story! This is truly a wonderful and original idea, and I can't wait to see where you take us next!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.