main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Happenings at Coruscant High J/J, J/TK, A/T (((A/N 6-22)))

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster-Lead, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster-Lead

Trickster-Lead Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2007
    Title: Happenings at Coruscant High
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel, Jacen Solo, Tenel Ka, Anakin Solo, Tahiri, Malinza and more..
    Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
    Summary: When Jagged Fel came to Coruscant High, he had no idea what he was getting himself into.
    Disclaimer: I own nothing. It all belongs to Mr. Lucas

Chapter One : The Holder of the Infamous Locker

Jagged Fel had not had a very good day. In fact, he had had a pretty lousy stream of days for almost a month now, ever since his parent's had informed him that they were moving the family to Coruscant. Jag and his sister Wyn had both heard of the place of course, but they had never been away from Csilla before. Jag had never had any desire to. Wyn on the other hand had jumped at the idea. Now he was at Coruscant High School trying to open a locker that did not really want to open. He punched the locker next to his and quickly drew back to massage his hand. He was about to resign to failure when he heard a voice from behind him.

"So you're the one, huh."

Jag spun around to face the speaker. It was a guy about his age with dark black hair and... green eyes.

"Depends on what you mean," replied Jag.

The boy gestured towards the locker behind Jag. "You're the new owner of the broken locker," he said.

Jag blinked. "Yeah I guess so," he replied, "is that some kind of honor?"

"I guess you could call it that," replied the boy in kind. "Here.

Pushing Jag aside, he seized the handle of the locker and banged on the top right corner. It sprung open, easy as you please.

"Thanks," said Jag slightly taken aback as the boy moved to allow Jag in front of the locker.

"No problem," returned the boy. "The names Ganner, Ganner Rhysode, by the way."

"Jag Fel," replied Jag. "Nice to meet you."

"You too, Fel," said Ganner. "So what class are you in first?"

Jag was about to respond when something else drew his attention. A girl was making her way down the hall toward he and Ganner, a girl of the likes he had seen before. She was not tall but she seemed to fill the hall with her presence. She had dark hair that was rather long and had been set in soft curls all over her head. Her clothes were, from what Jag had seen of his mother and sisters' magazines, the latest fashion and extremely expensive, yet she carried herself in such a way that they seemed so natural on her. She was simply stunning. Her eyes, which as she approached proved themselves to be a dark brown, scanned the hallway in one smooth sweep. She stopped just before them and allowed her gaze to sweep over them as well before smoothly unlocking her locker which was next to his broken one. Swinging it open she reached inside and extracted a book. She closed her locker and turned to face them.

"Ganner,"she said with a slight nod.

This must have been a signal of some sort, because Ganner returned her gesture and then addressed her. "Goddess," he said, suddenly formal. "May I present to you Jag Fel. Jag, this is Jaina Solo."

"Fel," she replied in her smooth voice. "A pleasure."

"Likewise," Jag responded felling suddenly uneasy.

After this exchange, however, Jaina spun on her high heels and swept down the hallway. She had not quite reached the door of the math classroom when a tall girl with bright red hair joined her. The two disappeared into the classroom chattering excitedly. Jag stood rooted to the spot for a moment in what he could only described as awe. Then he heard a small chuckle from behind him. Assuming it was his new found friend he turned to face him, only to find another boy standing next to the surprised looking Ganner. This boy had slightly long, curly brown hair and brown eyes . He was wearing frayed jeans, a black concert tee shirt and Vans, and he was grinning.

"Something isn't she," the boy asked.

"Yes," replied Jag. "Ummm... Goddess?"

The boy laughed again. "She has always been called that," he said. "Not that she minds it of course."

"I can imagine," responded Jag dryly.

"No," said the boy softly. "I don't think you can but never mind. So who are y

2. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    [face_laugh]

i really really like this so far! this sounds like nothing i've ever read before [face_laugh] . very original:cool:

if you have a PM list I would really like to be on it! can't wait for more!!

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    [face_laugh] Coruscant High... *shakes head* This looks to be quite amusing.

4. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    Haha never thought I see a story where they're set in high school, cool start, got my interest.

5. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great start!
    If you have a PM List I would like to be on it.

6. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Ok guys, here?s the scoop. I wrote this story a while back, or started it anyway, so I will be posting quite rapidly over the next couple weeks. I hope you enjoy and continue to read!

jacensolofangirl2007- Thanks! You will be on the list!

Jaina_and_Jag- Lol, Thanks, I try... I hope you continue to enjoy.

smash128 - Im glad you like it! Thank you!

ccp - I?ll put you on the list! and thanks!

7. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    I love this!! OMG, Normal teenagers! :eek: And to start off with Jag....just...perfect!

If you do a PM add me please. :)

~Piper :)

8. DarthBerryStraw

DarthBerryStraw Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2007
    =D= Great job! I can see this will be interesting. May I be on the PM list?

9. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    I'm intrigued....will def follow this one.

Great job!

10. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    The- Pied- Piper- Thanks. I like having Jag as my main character. It gives a different perspective. He?s really fun to write... I?ll add you to the list.

DarthBeryStraw- Im glad you enjoy and your on the list!

jadesabre75- Thank you!

11. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Chapter Two: The Much Desired Seat of Certain Doom

"So why does everyone call her Goddess?" Jag asked as he and Ganner were slowly making their way through the lunch line a few hours later.

Ganner chuckled slightly. Well," he replied. "You met her didn't you?"

"Yes, but I still don't get it."

The two reached the end of the line and Ganner motioned for Jag to follow him. He was led to a table to on the left side of the cafeteria. Four people were already seated at this table. Ganner took a seat next to a blonde, dazed looking boy and motioned for Jag to take the seat opposite him.

"Hey guys," said Ganner to the four people around the table. "This is Jag Fel. He's the one who scored the crappy locker this year. Jag this Raynar Thul." He indicated the blonde boy he was sitting next to.

"Hey," said Jag. The boy looked at Jag, nodded and then looked back at his tray.

"And this is-" Ganner began gesturing toward a pretty blonde girl.

"Danni Quee," she cut in. "Nice to meet you Jag."

"Thanks," said Jag. "You too."

"And I'm Tesar," said a strange boy next to Raynar. "Tesar Sebatyne."

"Ani," chimed in a brown haired girl next to Danni. "Annabelle Capstan, actually but if you call me Annabelle I'll have to kill you," she said with a grin.

"I'll remember that," Replied Jag wincing.

"Jag was just asking me about the Goddess," Ganner informed the table at large.

"What about her?" inquired Ani biting into her roll.

"About why we call her Goddess," replied Ganner.

"Because that is just what she is," Danni said turning to Jag. "She reins over the entirety of this school."

"Reins?" asked Jag with a raised eyebrow.

"Help me here, guys," Danni pleaded Tesar and Raynar.

"You see," replied Tesar in his strange accent. "She iz the most popular girl in school. If you are in good with her, it matterz not what anyone else thinkz."

Jag nodded. "Okay," he said slowly.

"For example," explained Ani. "Look at the tables." She pointed at the table closest to the center of the room. It was occupied by two guys but even as Jag watched a group of three girls joined them. One of them, Jag quickly realised, was is own sister, Wyn. "That's Malinza Thanas's table. She's a sort of sister to Jaina. You see, Jaina's aunt and uncle's parents were close friend with Malinza's parents but they died when she was a baby. Now she lives with Jaina, Jace and Anakin. Malinza is the school's sweetheart and no one dares mess with her because of Jaina."

"Who's Anakin?"

This time it was Danni who answered. "Jace and Jaina's younger brother," she replied. "Sophomore, Quarterback,and super hot. There he is." she pointed to a guy not too much shorted than Jag with brown hair and ice blue eyes. He carried two trays, presumably one for the cute blonde girl trotting at his side. "And that Tahiri girl"
    Danni added with the tiniest hint of a frown.

"I heard they're going out now," said Ani. "Oh, there's Jace."

Sure enough Jacen was walking to the center table. He sat down at the same time as Anakin and Tahiri and the three began to eat, talk and engage in such merry making as was normal between friends.

"Now Anakin is nice looking and all," said Ani. "but I'd much rather have Jacen Solo to hold, if you don?t mind."

"Yes, dear," said Danni in a rather condescending tone. "But you'd have to fight her off, you know."

Danni pointed the tall, stunning red head that Jag had seen with Jaina earlier. She joined the center table along with an extremely tall shaggy haired boy, and an attractive brunette.

"That is Tenel Ka," Ani told Jag, answering is quizzical gaze. "Jacen's girlfriend and Jaina's best friend.The tall one is Lowbacca and the girl is Lusa."

"Both friends of the Goddess I take it?" asked Jag.

"You catch on pretty quick," said Ganner with only a slight sarcasm behind his tone.

"Who is that?" Jag asked suddenly, nodding toward another girl who had just joined the center table. She was not as tall as Tenel, but Jag had a feeling that she was taller than Jaina, minus the heels of

12. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    Well, this is interesting, not something I've seen before. I love the way you're characterising them! Can you add me to the PM list, if you have one? Looking forward to seeing where you'll take this!

13. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    [face_laugh] This i great! :D

"No," replied Ganner off hand. "Her brother's are."
    [face_laugh] Too true!

14. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Love it! LOL It's like high school all over again. Keep em coming!!!

15. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    If you have a PM list put me on it:) It's very good

16. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This is great!
    I love the description of Lowie as a tall shaggy haired guy.

17. DarthBerryStraw

DarthBerryStraw Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2007
    "Is she that bad?" asked Jag in alarm.

"No," replied Ganner off hand. "Her brother's are."

[face_laugh] Nice chapter!

18. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I sense a lot of teenaged, highschool-induced angst coming up. [face_mischief]

=D= I love it! :D Both chapters had me laughing so hard I almost spilled my tea. I'd love to be on your PM list, if you have one. I wouldn't want to miss a chapter of this absolutely hilarious fic! :D

19. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    Ok now you got me hooked onto this. Can I be on the PM list? Nice update :)

20. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    :D I love this! It's so... normal. Well, it's actually nothing like my high school but it's the normalcy that I get in most books and movies about high school. I can definitely see Jaina being the social goddess, after all the Solo kids get most of the glory in the YJK and JJK. I love having Ganner, Danni, and Anni present at well. Having Alema as the big slut definitely suits. Please PM me when you update!

21. Twin_Saber

Twin_Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Man this is great!!! Add me to the PM list please!! And post more soon!!!!!

TWIN_SABER[face_peace]

22. jacensolofangirl2007

jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2007
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

this just got really really great! I love the way your doing this, and I loved the line at the end about ' no, her brothers are'[face_laugh]

can't wait for the next part!

23. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Hell yeah! [face_love] [face_laugh] Awe, MY Baby, always the entrance. [face_love]

Stang...:p

Trickster, I think Jag needs to go plant himself in that chair. [face_whistling]

Do not answer that question. [face_shame_on_you]

Not to mention her dad. [face_laugh]

Loved it, Trickster. I really like this; and the fact that it's told from Jag's POV..just makes it perfect. :)

Good Job!

24. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Iverna - Thanks! You?re on the list.

Jaina_and_Jag- Im glad you liked that line... I tried to finish it off with a bang!

jadesabre75- Thanks! I will.

PointGiven
    - You?re on the list, and Im glad you like it.

ccp - Thanks! Yeah, I tried to get him as close to himself as I could...

DarthBerryStraw- Im glad you liked! I?ll have more up very soon.

Idrelle_Miocovani - Im glad, well now about the tea part, but laughing is good. Thanks!

smash128- Lol, thanks. You?re on the list.

MarasFire- Thanks! I had fun going back out picking out the characters I wanted to use and I just couldn?t leave those three out. I will!

Twin_Saber- You?re on the list! Glad you liked.

jacensolofangirl2007- Thanks so much! Glad you enjoy.

THE_PIED_PIPER- Im glad you are enjoying this. I have a feeling you will like chapter four even better...however until then, enjoy chapter three!

25. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Chapter Three: A Battle of Will and Amps

Jag was sitting in the back of Kyp Durron's Literature class right behind Alema, which he had quickly deemed a good view. Even better however was the view three chairs over where a rather bored Jaina Solo sat surrounded by her usual admirers. Since she was sitting only a few chairs away Jag could not help but notice nicely figured Jaina actually was. he shook his head slightly to clear his wandering thoughts. In front of him Alema was texting away quite rapidly. Now, in Jag's old school such things as texting under the table were simply unacceptable. Here, especially in Kyp Durron's class, it seemed to be par for the course. Again Jag tried to focus his thoughts on the abandoned text book in front of him.
    RINNNNNGGGGGG!
    All the students jumped out of their seats, gathered their things and headed excitedly out the door. Jag met up with Ganner outside and the two made their way to their lockers.

"So what are you up to this afternoon?" Asked Jag.

"I have to run by the Solo's place to help Jace with some stuff for his band," replied Ganner importantly.

Jag raised an eyebrow. "Jace has a band?"

"Well sort of," explained Ganner. "They're only just starting out and I am their manager for the time being."

"Manager?" asked Jag, pulling stuff from his locker. "What sort of stuff do you do?"

"Well," Ganner replied. "I carry stuff around for them, adjust their amps and do a bit of sound stuff.You know, what ever they need."

"Like a roadie?" Jag asked with a slight smile.

"Manager, the term is manager."

"Uh huh," returned Jag.

"Any ways," said Ganner. " You can come along if you like. The Goddess will be home I'm sure."

Jag grimaced. "As great as that sounds, I can't. I sort of promised my uncle I'd babysit."

"You promised to babysit?!"

"Hey," returned Jag. "You try to say no when my mom is staring you down."

Ganner laughed. "Okay, I get it. Well, have fun and good luck," he said. "From what I've heard about your cousins, you're going to need it."

"No, dude, I have a better idea!" exclaimed Lowbacca. "Why don't you quit accusing me of taking your tuner and learn to tune your damn guitar by ear!"

"Chill, guys," said Jacen was was tuning his own guitar. "Norys just go get my tuner from upstairs and use that one."

"Okay," grumbled Norys, who though he was angry at Lobacca knew better than to carry it out. I mean the guy was HUGE.

"Okay, Tigris, got that keyboard set up yet?" Asked Jacen.

"Yes," came the answer from a short stocky boy sitting near the corner of the garage.

"Scoot up and stop hiding in the corner then, Tigris," commanded Jacen.

Without a word the boy moved the stand and his key board up a few meters. Tigris had black hair with silver highlights that he swore were natural. It shimmered whenever he moved.

"Alright, all set except for Norys and..." Jacen faltered. "Where's Ganner?"

"Here," said a voice from behind Jacen.

"Okay then Ganner set the volumes right please," said Jacen.

Just then Norys walked back in with the tuner.

"Finally," said Zel.

"All right then," Jacen cutting in to avoid the argument. "Let's start. You all got the song down, guys?"

"Yeah," said Zel. "We only have like, one."

"From the top then. One, two, three- go!"

They started to play. They weren't great, but then again they had only practiced twice before.
    Ganner ran around making slight adjustments to the amps and mikes. The chorus was just about to begin when Malinza burst into the room screaming.

"Turn that stuff down! I'm trying to finish the summer work I didn't get done. Couldn't you find another place to practice? Sheesh!" she yelled.

she stormed off slamming the door behind her. All members of the band exchanged slightly stunned looks and laughed. A few minutes later they took up playing once more without one adjustment as to the volume. As if on cue, right before the chorus, Malinza stormed in once more.

"I SAID TURN DOWN THAT TRASH. I'M TRYING

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.