main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC **** Happens...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Lol, Ok then This is for your Official Bad day and I want good hard Bad stuff thats happened to you, Exagurate all you want. not to much coz in away we do want it truthful but you know what I mean.

Anyway, This is brought on by my... Ahem... **** day... and here is the storys of bad Days.

Knock yourself out,

Even if its just to get a story on this thread.

**** may happen, but swearing doesn't. -Shara

2. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Anyway, I'll start with one thats probilbe gonna make you laugh at my stupidity so here we go,

not two days ago now I was doing PE, I'm not the Fitest person in the world and I don't know what was up with me that day but I only found out that I was ahead of myself by around twice the amount when I got back, but before I got back I was tired... VERY tired coz so I stopped and sat on a log (Yeah Tease me but I was going alot fast then I usally do) I fell off the log and hurt my back.

After doing this I got up brushed myself of while still Catching my breath and not five seconds later while trying too gain ground did I miscalculate my speed while over taking and I fell into a puddle of what seemed to be mud...

I couldn't run anymore I was up to waist height in mud and I had a ciropractic appointment being waved in my face.

I got the worst time ever for my end of year run, the last run that would mean everything too my grades.

But then it came on... what I hadn't expected... not exagerating but as soon as I sat down and had a sniff of myself that I was unable to do during running for two reasons, I have no sence of smell (for real I can only smell things with the air flowing through my mouth into the back of my nose cause of my bad asma) and i was walking near an area that was fairly windy.

But when I sat down it hit like Santa Farting on a gas Train, ****, the Eroma of **** swelled from my thighs and the rest of my legs.

I went to clean it up and while their was told be someone who lived near their that that mud puddle was close to a open air sewer, Illegal but they had it for some reason.

I was covered up to my waist in ****...

**** Happens'

Anyway, See if you can try get a worse day, it dosn't even have to be resent!

3. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    I was going to berate you for using a naughty word, but after reading all that it seems somehow appropriate. ;)

4. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    [face_shocked]

I am suddenly reminded of a Malcolm in the Middle episode upon reading this.

5. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Fascinating...

6. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    AHH MY PRESSISH NAME!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!! TO ME!!!

Oh well, Anyone else got a bad day that they would like to share?

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Yes, I have a story to impart.

I once had a dog. His name was Bega.

He was a nice dog, I laughed and played and was a happy little boy.

Lil' ol' PoT was the most angelic of children.

Then his dog bega died of colon cancer, and Kane's fragile lil' mind was warped.

From then on, he became the half-baked insane meglomaniac we all know and love today!

**** happens.

8. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I'm tired... I want some yoghurt, but do I get yoghurt?? NO!!!!

And who do we blame for this?? Commi-Nazis. Clearly, there is a scam run by the Commi-Nazis and incorporating the evil cancer which ate PoT's dog to deprive us all of yoghurt. But why? Well, every time I'm tired, yoghurt is that which I crave. Clearly, if I don't get yoghurt, I get cranky and in an anti-establishment kind of way, I naturally want to wreck stuff.

The Commi-Nazis know this, and capitalise upon it with these grave yoghurt shortages, thus anarchy will reign. This isn't good my fellow JCCers! But we must respond as only we know how. PoT and I have devised a scam.. ahem, plan where we buy cows and mass produce yoghurt whilst everyone else gets tired and cranky.

Once the whole world is tired and cranky and without yoghurt, it will be time to strike. The Commi-Nazis will be trying to encourage the masses to riot, however, we will use the yoghurt to quell them, whilst selling it at a nice price to make a profit and raise funds for H-FRIC. This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why I am the fundraising co-ordinater.

Not only do we defeat the Commi-Nazis, but we get some serious cash whilst does so. So, stockpile cattle, well, in fact any animal which can be milked (mind out of the gutter TJ) and we can make yoghurt.

Despite this, I am now tired, and I don't have yoghurt and the cows wont be here for a few days... Moral to the story? **** happens!

9. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Excellent, A **** day, this is what I'm talking about, no Yogurt in the world would be horid! I know this myself for I have not eaten proper Dairy Yogurt for a year because of my Intollerance to Dairy! A world without Yogurt will do this to you! :: Points at self ::

10. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    There once was a little bird that decided not to fly North for the winter, but to stay in the cold and try his luck.

Winter came and the little bird was very cold, so he decided to head North after all.

As fate would have it he ran into a terrible storm and crashed in a paddock full of cows.

He was cold, and wet....almost frozen.

One of the cows walked past and lifted its tail and took a dump right on top of the little bird.

Buried up to his neck in **** the little bird thought "Great, not only an I cold and wet, now I'm covered in ****"

But the **** was nice and warm and soon he was feeling all warm and happy, so he started to sing.

A cat was walking nearby and heard the little bird singing, he walked over, pulled the little bird out of the **** and ate him.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Not everyone that dumps **** on you is your enemy, and not everyone that pulls you out of the **** is your freind.

Oh yeah....and cats will eat things covered with **** :)

11. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    And then come up to you and lick you all over the face ;)

12. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    OK, guys...ranting about bad days, fine. Using this thread as an excuse to use **** in place of swear words isn't.

Start a new thread to rant if you want, but this one is going places we're not allowed to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.