main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Happy 3rd Anniversary, SFFF!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Three years ago, a handful of us had our third meeting, thus making the San Francisco Chapter of Fan Force official! Here's to the founders of this club, the ideals it stands for, and to the new friendships that have come, stayed, and have yet to be! No matter what the future holds for us, I know we can take it on, as long as we do it together. Cheers!

I dedicate this to a beautiful someone who changed my life in more ways than I can say. Wish you were here, Chanel! @};-

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    You know, when I started the period civil war to reform SF Fan Force I was still totally fanatical about SW and was totally in the defense of anything SW and LFL.

Even though that faith and fanaticalness has changed a lot there's something else that keeps me here and that is... THAT IS... The People.

Dang, to think all the drama Chanel and I kicked up back in the day ended in the most ass whippin club ever! Great people means a great club, I'm glad to see the tradition continue.

3. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Has it really been three years?

Well it's been the best of times and the worst of times. Thanks for all the memories, gang.

4. LeiaAsylum

LeiaAsylum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2003
    Happy Anniversary!

I'm glad I can still be a part of the group, even if it's a small part. I've really enjoyed being a member of the SFFF. It was my first fan club experience and I've had so much fun.

Here's to 3 times 3 times 3 times 3... more years! :)

5. Skatou-Laki

Skatou-Laki Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 18, 2003
    Congratulations SFFF!

6. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I for one am glad the SF Fan Force reestablished itself 3 years ago :) Thanks to the small group of dedicated fans for making it work and providing a fun place for all Star Wars fans to meet and get to know one another! It all starts with a movie called Star Wars, but the fun is really with the people.

- kay dee

7. jedizoe

jedizoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    CONGRATS!!! SFFF!!![face_dancing]
    This one goes out to @};-Chanel@};-
    whom I never had the honor to have met, but I thank her for making this club possible!!! Cause I know if it wasn't for her this Club wouldn't have be the same!
    And to Matt,
    thanks for introducing me and Josh to the club when we talked to you for the first time at the Metreon. It was are first week living in the city and at the Metereon at that!Running into Matt who interned introduced SFFF to us was well....Crazy Fresh!!! Anyway what I'm trying to say here it that Matt planted the seed with me and Josh about SFFF!! If it wasnt for him we wouldn't be in the club today!
    Thank you Matt!! [:D] :D [face_batting]

And May @};- Chanel's @};- Force be with ALL of us!! including all the newbies who may join the club!O:) [:D] [face_batting]

8. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    w00t! Congrats, you guys!!

9. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000

You have no idea... ;)

10. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    As one of those who remembers sitting around that pizza table three years ago, all I have to say is that we have come a long way baby. It's great to know that out of a tough situation we were able to build something that brings joy to so many people. Thanks for all the friendship and the good times.
    Chanel, you will always be with us. We are your legacy.

11. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    you guys have done a great job with the club! I have a feeling Chanel is looking down with a smile on her face, proud of the hard work and effort everyone has put into this club.

Here's to many more years of fun and friendship. [face_coffee]

12. jedizoe

jedizoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    I secont that![face_coffee] [:D] *Cheers*

13. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    Ahhh, I see I totally missed this thread before. I'm really glad all the people around from the inception put in the dedication and care that they did. This club is a lot of fun, and as well as a couple others have noted, this is my first 'offical club' to be involved in also. It's great, and the people make it what it is. Thanks SFFF! And thanks to Ming, Chanel and everyone else for putting in the good fight!

14. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Congrats to all the members of the SFFF who have made it the fine and fun organization that it is.

May the future hold even brighter prospects for all of you and the future be all you want it to be.

*tips hood*

Sid, resident loon and bad bad man of SCFF, your irreverent neighbors to the south.

15. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Congrats San Fran!
    Makes me wonder how long the SVRF has been going on. At least 3 years, if not a little more. Oh how the years have flown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.