Abq Happy 4th

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Flamingcupcake, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Flamingcupcake Jedi Knight

Happy 4th of july to everyone here at mosalba.
  2. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Have a Happy and safe 4th July..............
  3. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Remember, if you have any illegal fireworks, they will be reorganized to ensure a safe and secure 4th.

:p

Have a good one folks!
  4. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Ha!

Happy Empire ...oops...Independence Day!!!

[face_flag]
  5. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    As I was going through my fireworks to get them ready for tonight, I came across some punks and was reminded of some of my Mos Alba friends so I thought I'd log on and wish Jengo, Strom and Clem a happy 4th... :D

HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO I WASN'T REMINDED OF BY THE PUNKS.....!!! [:D]
  6. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    This was a fun 4th of July for me8-} . Only 2 firecrackers out of about 300 exploded in my hand from a short fuse and that is a record for me (usually about 3-5 explode in my hand). Another good thing too is that there was only 1 fist fight between my cousins [face_beatup] (both 13 and 11) and that too was good considering that they fight so much (threw some blows because my cousin threw a firecracker and it exploded on my other cousin's arm). My cousins and I are the ones that the fire department don't like, we throw firecrackers at each other, we shoot Roman Candles at each other and we jump over fountains. We are trouble makers [face_shame_on_you] and we never have cuts or have bad pain. [face_dancing]
  7. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Hope everyone had a good and safe 4th!

Only 4 mosquito bites. I'm hoping to get in on some of that West Nile action!
  8. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] I was eaten alive by those buggers last night.
  9. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Jango:[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] As long as no one received any retinal scarring and those ever so fun phosphorus burns....
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.