main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Abq Happy 4th

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Flamingcupcake, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamingcupcake

Flamingcupcake Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    Happy 4th of july to everyone here at mosalba.

2. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Have a Happy and safe 4th July..............

3. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Remember, if you have any illegal fireworks, they will be reorganized to ensure a safe and secure 4th.

:p

Have a good one folks!

4. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Ha!

Happy Empire ...oops...Independence Day!!!

[face_flag]

5. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    As I was going through my fireworks to get them ready for tonight, I came across some punks and was reminded of some of my Mos Alba friends so I thought I'd log on and wish Jengo, Strom and Clem a happy 4th... :D

HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO I WASN'T REMINDED OF BY THE PUNKS.....!!! [:D]

6. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    This was a fun 4th of July for me8-} . Only 2 firecrackers out of about 300 exploded in my hand from a short fuse and that is a record for me (usually about 3-5 explode in my hand). Another good thing too is that there was only 1 fist fight between my cousins [face_beatup] (both 13 and 11) and that too was good considering that they fight so much (threw some blows because my cousin threw a firecracker and it exploded on my other cousin's arm). My cousins and I are the ones that the fire department don't like, we throw firecrackers at each other, we shoot Roman Candles at each other and we jump over fountains. We are trouble makers [face_shame_on_you] and we never have cuts or have bad pain. [face_dancing]

7. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Hope everyone had a good and safe 4th!

Only 4 mosquito bites. I'm hoping to get in on some of that West Nile action!

8. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    [face_laugh] I was eaten alive by those buggers last night.

9. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Jango:[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] As long as no one received any retinal scarring and those ever so fun phosphorus burns....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.