main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Happy Anniversary, love. Obi-Wan/OC. Gift for serendipityaey!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jun 20, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by Jade eyes

Disclaimer: Borrowing the characters, including Aala, from serendipityaey

----

As Aala entered their villa she noticed a bouquet of fragrant roses on the table. The note attached read: This isn't all. Keep going. As she proceeded down the hall, she noticed the wall-sconces were full of blossoms, not glow-tapers.

In the master suite, the coverlet was covered in flowers!

On her pillow, she found:

"Aala, you are loved. So very much, more each day. P.S. Turn around."

With a laugh in her throat, Aala did so to find Obi-Wan in the door of the 'fresher, a towel around his waist.

"Don't worry; I didn't start without you. I just wanted to give you a good and proper look."

Her eyes devoured. "Believe me, it is." They moved together and hugged tight and kissed hello, long and slow.

"Happy Anniversary, love."
    They spoke in unison.

They moved into the 'fresher then, where a bubble bath with lavender foaming bubbles, many caresses, and kisses awaited, for starters.

_____

Fin and large huggles!!!

Carlos Danger and serendipityaey like this.
  2. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful amazing surprise!! I absolutely love it. I'm actually tearing up :D This is... Just... Awesome Amazing Wonderful Fantastic Lovely! I feel so honored to have the most accomplished writer/ Master of the best fluff and mush write with these characters.

You captured them perfectly! I can so see Obi doing this for Aala, it's simple, not overly dramatic but so so romantic and loving. So Obi! And does he know what she likes! Him in a towel and a bath waiting... Heck yeah! [face_love]

Loved all the flowers and absolutely loved the moment she turns around 'with a laugh in her throat' Wow! Great writing! Love their long and slow kiss and hug! Love them speaking together! Just so good.

I will be reading this a million times! A million hugs back and a million hearts. This was a joy. Fantastic job'

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    You got me picturing Alec Guinness naked with the exception of a towel. [face_thinking]

If you meant an Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan...then we need some illustrations for this fic. :D

Jade_eyes and serendipityaey like this.
  4. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    The 'look' isn't quite right... but it's darn close enough!

[​IMG]

And a tiny little one with him and Aala :)
    [​IMG]

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  5. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    /\/\/\/\/\ I love it. :D Much better than the Alec Guinness image I had in my head...although I did find him very charming for an older gentleman.

Jade_eyes and serendipityaey like this.
  6. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Lol! :D He is charming for an older gentleman! I love old Ben! I like to picture that as Obi at like 80 though... I have a feeling Ewan at 57 is still going to look fantastic [face_love]

7. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    No...Ewan is 57? I can't believe that. Is he a vampire?

Sorry I misread your post. When he becomes 57...:p

serendipityaey likes this.
  8. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Lol, yes - not 57, I believe that's how old Ben is in ANH, and actually very close to Alec's actual age when they filmed. Ewan is 42, and he seems to only get better!

[​IMG]

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  9. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I just can't believe that Alec was that young. I always thought he was in his seventies. I guess the harsh Tatooine sun is bad for one's skin.

10. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    I know! Looked it up... I believe he was 62 when they filmed - so a bit older, but still. :p

11. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Just haddd to read this again! Obi in a towel and brimming full of love.... Ohhhh mmmmmmmm :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  12. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    What a wonderful gift!!! Obi-Wan was so sweet. And Ewan in a towel?? ^:)^ He is just the best looking man out there. Other than my hubby, of course. [face_laugh]

Nyota's Heart and serendipityaey like this.
  13. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Yay! Just had to read this again, Obi is so sweet with the bath bubbles and flowers and everything [face_love] It's actually MY anniversary today, and while my husband is perfect, nothing else seems to be quite right, and I need this. So thanks again, it's wonderful and perfect :)

14. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    You know what's awesome though? If I google my username this story is the second thing that comes up! :D

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    serendipityaey -- Thanks [:D] and Happy Anniversary! @};- @};- Since I could eat your mush, in any fandom, morning & noon & night, I really appreciate it. LOL [face_love] !!

serendipityaey likes this.
  16. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Thank you! It was a good anniversary tho we were snowed in so no roses. All that matters is being together tho! I could eat your mush! :D