Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by Darth-Hulk, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    30 years ago today, Star Wars snuck into theaters with little fanfare and promptly exploded into lightspeed, taking all of us with it on a fabulous journey. Thank you George Lucas for sharing your awesome vision with us.

May The Force Be With You, Always...[face_love]
  2. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    30 years of wonderment and amazement...Don't forget to get your Star Wars stamps also. I am going Saturday morning and then framing the whole sheet.....Take care everyone!
  3. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Knight

star 1
    30 years ago I was 7 years old when I saw star wars ...now 30 years later and I am still into star wars ... As Vader said "you don't know the power of star wars"
  4. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah I can't believe it's been thirty years. I remember the night I went to see it back in '77 like it was yesterday. Mainly because my dad backed over my bike when we were leaving. I didn't care either until the next day when I was banging my front wheel back into shape but it was worth it!!
  5. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    :eek: 30 years. Wow how time flies. I remember seeing it at the drive-in theatre. I was 4.
  6. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    30 Years! I was 4 1/2 when I first saw it at the Wonderland Theater (Now known as Crossroads Mall. Dave & Busters is actually where the theater used to be). I can hardly remember a time when I didn't love Star Wars, and it's impossible to imagine my world without it. Thank you, George for creating something so full of life and wonder, something that has brought so many of us together. It's so much more than a movie, and you either get it or you don't. I'm glad I do. [face_love]

Thanks for starting this thread, Marselles. [:D]
  7. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm glad you get it too. The journey wouldn't be the same without you Lisa. [face_love]
  8. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Wouldn't be the same without any of you.[face_love] [face_love]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.