1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:SA Happy Australia Day!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    The Spirit of Australia.....not just Qantas (who have their own issues! :p ) is what we celebrate today! The last few weeks of our countrys history have been filled with termoil, heartbreak but above all, the true heart and soul of what it is to be an 'Aussie' has shone through. I am proud to be an Aussie, not just on Australia Day, but every day of the year.

I am Australian..
  2. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    You're a bit early but we wont stand on formality :)

Happy Australia Day! [face_dancing]
  3. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Knew I'd be busy today!
  4. LittleTinGoddess Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy Australia Day!! :D

I've just spent this gorgeous day at the beach, with friends having a BBQ and listening to Crowded House and Cold Chisel! Can't get much more Australian than that!!!
  5. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    Went to the movies. Saw True Grit.

... Now watching Cold Chisel DVD. Thanks for the suggestion LTG. ..... RIP Steve P :(
  6. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Went to Aldinga Beach with family and friends of mum and dad. Had an amazing time. Swimming, BBQ, Aussie music and lots of laughs. Thanks for Padme, Tyken and Goddess for all coming along! Yeah, family but also SAFFers! LOL :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.