main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Happy Belated Birthday Charles!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Twilight, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Hey, we didn't sing happy birthday at Stalcon last night. :( Well, here let me warm up a little, Memememememememeeeeee

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Stallion.....Happy Birthday to you!

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Happy Birthday!

3. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Charles, I hope you had a great birthday. I know you got at least one real sweet gift. :)

4. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    Happy Birthday!

5. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope it was a good one! :)

6. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Happy Birthday Stallion! I'm just sorry I missed all the fun. I'll eat some cake in your honor today to make up for it. I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

7. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    I missed Chuck's B-day?!?!?! The only thing that could bring me out of my self-imposed exile from humanity and I had to miss it!!!! The gods continue to make me their whipping boy is all I can say. For the record, I hope you had a joyous day.

But enough about you.

Let's get on to the business at hand as I'm sure folks are already bored to tears hearing about Charles and his freakin' birthday!
    My show ('Hapgood', by Tom Stoppard) opens November 1st and runs until December 4th. If you guys don't make it out to see me in this one (and that means you too WENDY!), I swear I won't post on this forum for yet ANOTHER several weeks!

I'm truly sorry to take such drastic measures, but it's the only way I know to discipline you guys.

8. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002

Me too!?! :eek:

Well since this is playing into December.... I will look into getting down there to catch it.

I love you Bruce, your the only person I know who can hijack a birthday thread for your own evil purposes. :p

9. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Of course YOU TOO Wendy!! It just wouldn't be the same without you!

Now, help me get to work on the rest of the forum so we can get their bums in the seats and I promise a great time will be had by all.

And as to highjacking Charles's birthday thread, he can do the same to me next year when my birthday rolls around on:

JUNE 20th

And don't you guys dare forget it!!

10. Grand_Moff_Stallion

Grand_Moff_Stallion Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Thanks, everyone!

And yes, I did get a pretty sweet present. It's on order at the moment, but I'll be sure to unveil it at the New Year's party (or Farpoint depending on how shipping goes).

I didn't want to wait until June 20th, so I'll have to think of something even cooler to ensure Bruce's birthday is overshadowed. ;)

11. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Happy birthday, Stallion! I figured I would slack off and be late on the greetings.

12. PlayzOboe

PlayzOboe Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Oh I'd just like to say...about the New Years party, if we can plan it right, Jeremy and I will be there :) I know *I* will be there (New Years is kinda like my family's Christmas without the religious aspect) right now it's a matter of whether he can make it. Either way, I look forward to seeing your birthday present Chas...that is ONE HELLUVA present!

Sarah

*runs back to lurking hidey hole again*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.