Wash, DC Happy Belated Birthday Drew

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Twilight, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Twilight Jedi Master

star 2
    Good grief, life has been too hectic. My apologies for not getting to this sooner. To my defense, I was out of town.

So, Happy Birthday Drew! Hope it was a good one!
  2. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    It's all Chrissy's fault. :p

Happy Birthday!
  3. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  4. DarthIshyZ Force Ghost

star 3
    Thanks all! Life has been a whirlwind with the little one these days, but our little family is doing well. I'm due to graduate from school next spring, so we may have to have a party for that! :)

Later y'all!

Drew
  5. Darth_Minx Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Birthday! I will use my same consistent excuse: I don't know when anybody's birthday is :p
  6. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Drew no need to explain, BTW how is the little one doing anyway? :)
  7. DarthIshyZ Force Ghost

star 3
    The little one is learning every day! It's just so fascinating to see him figure things out. Like when he looks at his hand and realizes what he's looking at... back and front and back and front. Wow!! He's shown a bit of his temper periodically. He was in the grocery store with Christa recently and just did NOT want to be put down! It's still a wonderful experience.

BTW, updated pictures at his website! Be sure to look at the pic of him in the umbrella hat! :D
  8. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Awwwww.... I am so glad you are finding parenthood such a rewarding experience. I loved the first 2 years with my son for alot of reasons as well. I can remember seeing how he was learning everything and seeing it in his eyes how new everything was to him....

Of course now he's 7 and it's all about Sponge Bob & Darth Vader!! [face_laugh]
  9. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Happy Birthday Drew!!

And let's hear it for the little man getting a temper - your life would be too boring with a placid child, after all.
  10. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    and a WAY belated Happy birthday to you too...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.