main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Birthday AOTC

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by GreenGreatWarrior, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Three years ago, I was in the cinema watching AOTC for the first time. AOTC is now three years old, share your experiences of seeing AOTC for the first time with us all.

- Owen -

2. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    LOL, I was still at my placement, and I didnt think I was going to get to see it and I did. We were allowed to go to the movies and our whole group went. I was so nervous that it was going to be sold out, but it wasn't. I remember being so happy. I was going so crazy I thought I was going to get in trouble. Three years ago, lol I was only sixteen! Funny how time flies.

3. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Guess what? Its also my B-Day! I remember seeing ATOC on it 3 years ago, good movie.

4. wanderer-bkb

wanderer-bkb Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2005
    I remember the film started off very well, I was thinking this kicks ass! Then a lot of disturbing stuff happened and I felt myself shrinking in my seat "your in my very soul, tormenting me" I was wishing I could leave at that point. But then at last the mayhem began.

It all payed off at the end when yoda whipped out his lightsaber. The cinema went nuts! That has to be one of the best moments of cinema history (maybe I exagerate), exactly what we wanted to see.

I saw it a second time to get another look at yoda going mental.

5. AnakinBrego

AnakinBrego Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2004
    My first experience three years ago was kind, now is another story, here's a hint, Hayden!!

6. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    Three years already? That means TPM is about 6 years old...

Man, I'm only fourteen, and I feel old. Was I really eight when I saw Phantom Menace? I remember in the theatre a guy yelled out "Holy ****!" when Maul pulled out the other side of his saber.

An in Ep. II, I also remember the crowd going wild when Yoda pulled out his saber. I don't know why I laugh at that scene, but it's this total feeling of cool that just overwhelms you and tickles you from within.

7. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    I still remember seeing it. Went to a midnight screening and the people were really into the movie. Going nuts during the fight scenes and especially after Yoda!

It was great, I was really happy with the movie and couldn't wait to see what happens next (and that'll only be a few more days).

8. Luke_Landwalker

Luke_Landwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    I remember laughing at Yoda. Not that it was bad but how funny it was when he picked up the cain just before everyone got their.

Dose Yoda need a cain or is it for show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.