Tucson Happy Birthday Dark_Lady_Jada!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Rebel_Spook, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, since she did it for me, I thought it only appropriate that turn about was fair play!

As she'll probably be too busy (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) for a while to check here on the boards, I thought it would be a good idea to wish her an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So, Hope, have a good one, and remember that from now on you are no longer getting older, just having anniversaries of this day!

2. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Now.. Jada.. exactly when is your birthday.. do we spank you now .. or later..
  3. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm only just seeing this [face_laugh]

My birthday was the 12th. :D

Thanks David. Much love ta ya [face_love]
  4. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy Belated Birthday to you.. hope it was a good one.[:D]
  5. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I got to go to The Melting Pot with my beau that night. Yummy! . . . the food, not the beau, not that his isn't yummy but that isn't within TOS :p
  6. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I am thrilled you got to eat at the melting pot. I have already picked this place for my valentine's dinner this year.. last year I tried to book it and though was like 20 days in advance.. they did not have a single solitary opening on valentine's .. not even during the afternoon. This year I am calling.. well.. you know what.. I might just call tomorrow.. who knows how soon they book for valentine's day.
  7. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O
  8. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL at Frankie, that's funny
  9. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    They did give me a bar of chocolate to take home and melt later [face_devil] :p

10. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Happy belated one, DLJ!!!
  11. timstephens4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Happy Birthday Jada, five days late!!

I never really thought about this until my band director mentioned it when we had like ten birthdays the other day. It is the middle of November, exactly nine months after Valentine's Day. Wonder what Jada's parents did for Valentine's Day like, what 20 years ago.[face_thinking]

Happy Birthday nonetheless [:D]=D=
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.