main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Happy Birthday JarusSarn!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday dear John!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    And Many More!

[image=http://www.blacksnail.com/images/cupcake.jpg]

I felt that something as important as a birthday deserved it's own thread :D

2. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    That cake looks good :D

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Awww... hehe... Thanks guys

4. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    ARIES (March 21 - April 19)
    Star Wars Character : The Emperor

The Emperor has demonstrated his liking to inflict pain on people just as people born under the sign Aries often do. He feels he is at the center of the universe and he must be in control. He enjoys being a leader and his aggression and quick-tempered attitude also helps him with this.

TAURUS (April 20 - May 20)
    Star Wars Character : Chewbacca

Chewbacca is a dependable creature but he can tend to be stubborn. He likes material possessions and loves to win at games. He tends to hate being bossed around or losing and he may succumb to his physical strength when upset.

GEMINI (May 21 - June 20)
    Star Wars Character : Ewok

Ewoks are playful little creatures as are Gemini's. They tend to be extremely curious, craving knowledge but sometimes having short attention spans. For the most part they are charming and lovable beings but they can seem scattered and high-strung at times.

CANCER (June 21 - July 22)
    Star Wars Character : Luke Skywalker

Luke seemed to be somewhat whiney sometimes but he eventually developed the thick hard shell of a cancer. He is strong willed and persistent to get what he wants. He never shys away from a fight at the first sign of danger. Not to mention he began to master the element of mind manipulation.

LEO (July 23 - Aug. 22)
    Star Wars Character : Princess Leia

Leia adds a whole new meaning to high self-assurance which is evident in Leos. She is a nurturing person with great physical strength. Like many Leos she will see that her mission for good is completed and she is very optimistic about the outcome.

VIRGO (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)
    Star Wars Character : C3P0

C3P0 shows his efficiency when working for a good cause but he tends to be a little bit fussy when it comes to doing something out of the ordinary. Like many Virgos he wants to stay out of the spotlight and he does well at picking up minute details.

LIBRA (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22)
    Star Wars Character : "Obi Wan" Kenobi

As always Obi Wan continues forward in his pursuit of justice and he is determined to succeed. He conveys his art of persuasion through the force. He displays his supreme intelligence and is very talented in obtaining balance between himself and his surroundings.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21)
    Star Wars Character : Han Solo

Han is a powerful character. He also tends to be possessive and lusty which would explain Han's greedy nature. He feels threatened by Leia's attempt to order him around which displays the disliking scorpios have for people who try to control them. He is often prone to suspicion and jealousy as seen in the empire strikes back. However, his resiliance and passion lead him to get what he wants.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
    Star Wars Character : Yoda

Yoda is superbly wise and he has been known to spread this wisdom widely. He seems to be impatient and pushy when people take his teachings too lightly. As always his philosophical side always peeks through.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
    Star Wars Character : R2D2

R2's ambition and inexhaustible desire to reach their goals/destination is rarely fulfilled. This causes resentment towards winners. He is a very loyal, sometimes going to great lengths to help someone out. He is a very social unit winning the hearts of many with his cute personality, however close friends are few.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
    Star Wars Character : Darth Vader

Vader can be cruel and torment people who disagree with him but deep down there is a peace- loving, friendly side to him. He has a knack for inflicting pain on people and he uses his intellect during battle.

PISCES (Feb. 19 - Mar. 20)
    Star Wars Character : Lando

Lando is the typical character with his head in the clouds. He is self-sacrificing but may be too passive to stand up to Vader. He became fairly pessimistic when put under pressure. He also poses as a chameleon wanting to change his scenery on occasion.

5. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Happy birthday!

So, Taurus equals Wookiee huh?... That's eeriely coincidental... :)

6. TuleenDonai

TuleenDonai Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2005
    What are you now ... 16??

LOL!

7. Oo_la_la

Oo_la_la Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2004
    happy birthday jarusjon. eledaia and i were arguing if today was your birthday. looks like i won.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

8. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Hey, we weren't arguing. I simply said I didn't know. I wasn't saying you were wrong, I just couldn't confirm that I had the same data...

GAH! I'm an EWOK!?!?!?!?!?!? Who came up with this crap!?!

Happy birtherday, and yes, I meant to spell birtherday. It's my new word. I like new words. They are fun...

9. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Sweet 16. =D= =D=
    Way to go John! :D

10. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm C3PO :eek:

If I get that annoying ya'all better tell me, as unlike him, I don't have an on off switch :p

11. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Switch off!

:D

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    :( :_| *is switched off*

:p

13. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    ooh, harsh! [face_laugh]

14. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    :_| *sniffs* I think I'll live, I mean if he doesn't flip the switch before Saturday he can't earn any points :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.