San Fran, CA Happy Birthday, kay_dee!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I know its been a while since a birthday has been posted on the forums, but I'd like to wish our awesome Council Member, Kay_Dee, a big and happy b-day, today! [face_dancing]

You're not only an invaluable asset to all the SW groups you belong to, but your personality, talent and skills have made you not only a great costume maker, but also a great leader, roommate, fangirl, but above all, a great friend. Surely, SFFF (and its website) wouldn't be the same without you! ;) [:D]

Happy Birthday, Kathy, and I know you're celebrating by what you do like to do - attending a convention about costuming! [face_laugh]

See you when you get back.

And Happy Mother's Day to all the SFFF moms! Did I forget anything else? Oh, yeah, be sure to watch the season finale of The Amazing Race tonight - 8 pm on CBS (with our birthday girl as the TIE Pilot).

[face_mischief]

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/video/?cid=1385862703&pid=9i7YnevFu__PpZ2y56A0zAQzvYL9fcjc&play=true

2. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Happy birthday, Kathy! I hope that you're having a fabulous time at Costume Con! :)
  3. Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Happy Birthday, Have fun today!
  4. AnasianSkywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    Hope you had a great day in Wisconsin! See you soon, Kat!
  5. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Birthday, Kathy. [face_dancing]
  6. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Happy belated birthday, Kathy! Hope you enjoyed your trip!
  7. Ms_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    Happy Birthday Kathy! I hope you enjoyed your day!
  8. Tatooinepadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry I missed your birthday Kathy. I hope you had a great time and thank you so much for everything you do for all of us. You are a Force yourself.
  9. Callisto_DAerisian Force Ghost

star 2
    belated happy birthday kathy! your good humor, good leadership and good company area always appreciated!!! hope you had a blast!
  10. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for all of the birthday well wishes! I was out of town on my Birthday weekend and then really busy just before flying out of town yet again last week. Hopefully I'll be free the weekend of the annual picnic so I can see everyone again :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.