main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA happy birthday, master yodaa!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mileniumhanandshrimp, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    may all sorts of wonderful things come your way.

just remember two things:
    1) you'll never be as old as me (at least until i hit 42 and stop getting older)
    2) you're never too old to have fun

happy birthday, derek!

2. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Happy B-Day Derek!

3. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Have a great birthday, you must. A Pleasure to have you in the group, it is.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Happy Birthday! I hope you get something Star Wars for your birthday.

5. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Happy Birthday Derek! Now you're well on your way to 900, give or take a couple centuries.[face_monkey]

6. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Thank you everyone :)

7. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    seriously, since you've had like 900 birthdays, aren't you a little tired of them??

Happy Birthday!

8. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    < I hope you get something Star Wars for your birthday. >

and so he did! our most excellent emperor bagged him <gasp> a toy he didn't have...

and he opened it...! <faints dead away>

happy to be there for you, master yodaa. i had a good time! i only wish i'd had the camera when you opened that package. that picture would have been priceless. ;)
    and it's a pity we couldn't get lord vader to dance for us... but i guess that probably wouldn't have made you as happy as it did me.

9. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    "Surprised was I.... expect everyone to drop by, I did not... celebrate we did, and thank you all I do."

Just want you all to know, it really meant a lot to me that you all came over. I was expecting Bette and Barry, after all I had called her earlier in the day to let her know it was ready.

Bette and Barry... Thanks for organizing the surprise for the little green guy (me). I never had anything like that done for me before. It really meant a lot and made my day. [face_blush] I was expecting to be spending a quiet evening watching "Firefly". That didn't happen, that's for sure.

Charles and Tiffany... I am sorry if I sounded a bit rude when I asked "What are you doing here?". I just was very surprised to see you guys. I usually don't get visiters just dropping buy. Since I didn't have a clue as to the motive, it took me off guard. Your more than welcome to drop by anytime. [face_peace] HE HE. And if I didn't say thank you for the gift, "Thank You, Very Much". [:D]
    Tiffany, congrats on smoking everyone playing Mario Kart... looks like your the champ!

Cheryl, sorry you didn't get the snapshot you wanted of me opening the "Bendum Yoda". I can always re-inact it for a photo shoot. I know it stunned a few of you. :eek: [face_laugh]

Josh and Tarah... Josh, I can't wait to see us side by side in our "Helmets". Tarah, you where the life of the party... watching everyone tickle/attack you was very funny. Even Yoda, needs to laugh sometimes. [face_laugh]

Greg, I know you had to work and it was really great you stopped by after work.

Liz and Jerry... Betty gave me you birthday greeting/best wishes. Sorry you guys couldn't make it. :( Their is always next time.

Again thanks to everyone for a great evening. I look forward to this weekend. Enjoy practice this week and be well rested for the performances coming up.

10. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    "Josh, I can't wait to see us side by side in our "Helmets". "

Now that will be a fun thing to be sure!!

11. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    In your helmets... and nothing else?

Lord knows I've been waiting for that... whup!, I meant NOT, yeah not! Um, waiting... for that [face_whistling]. Nothing. I didn't say nothing... :D

Glad I could be there, messy hair and all. Happy Birthday!

12. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Sorry we couldn't make it, I know both of us would've loved to have been there. I hope you had a great birthday.

13. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    My official Birthday greeting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY=D=

PS I never knew the little faces had expressions before.:eek:

Thank you Derek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.