main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Birthday Obi-Wan! (JA Humour)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Title: Happy Birthday Obi-Wan!

Summary: Obi-Wan celebrates his fourteenth birthday?Qui-Gon style?

Spoilers: Only for Happy Birthday Qui-Gon!

Archive: You want it you got it! If you haven?t asked me previously for my work, drop me a message at gingerninja85@yahoo.co.uk

Disclaimer: All recognisable characters belong to George Lucas. Making no money, so NO LAW SUITS comprende?

Authors Note: Well I just couldn?t resist! ^_^

Well I have one exam left so here's a nice new story for everyone to read :D It's been a while since I posted so I hope I haven't got rusty ;)

More new stories due Wednesday. See my bio for titles :)

Thanks to Rachael for beta reading and giving me ideas for this (as always!) *hugs*

Dedicated to everyone who ever dropped me a nice review! Thanks everyone!

Yesterday I celebrated my fourteenth birthday. Today I?m bent over the ?fresher trying not to throw up for the thousandth time because if I do that I?m pretty certain my guts will pour out too and that would be detrimental to my health.

Of course celebrating the way I just did can hardly prove I had my best interests at heart. Then again neither did my Master and I assure you it?s his fault that my guts are now forcing their way out of my body through my mouth. And I?m fairly certain my brain is rebelling against being held captive inside my skull. Bang, bang, bang. Oh yeah, my head is going to explode soon. I have foreseen it and understandably have a very bad feeling about it.

So let me start at the beginning. Yesterday when I woke up I was cautiously optimistic and excited about the upcoming day?s events?

?Please stop bouncing on the sleepcouch Obi-Wan. I really don?t want to explain why, on yet another one of our birthdays, another sleepcouch got broken by you.?

I somersaulted off the sleepcouch, ignored my Master?s wince and crossed my arms over my chest. ?It was you who broke it, not me.?

?Yes well had it not been for your particular choice of insane antics that sleepcouch would still be in one piece and in my room instead of rotting away on some Force forsaken waste heap.?

I raised an eyebrow. ?Don?t be so melodramatic Master; you broke it - plain and simple.?

Uh oh, I received ?The Look?. Normally I would have bowed my head apologetically but not only was today my birthday but I was right so I remained unrepentant. Birthdays were meant to be free of PPP. Oh yes, I knew all about Master?s trademarked Perfect Padawan Punishment. Today though was my day off.

?Due to the um?craziness of your particular choice of birthday celebrations,? Master explained as we left my cluttered bedroom, ?we shall celebrate your birthday my way.?

If my Master had told me we were celebrating my fourteenth the way my thirteenth birthday, I would have been worried. For my thirteenth birthday he gave me a rock. Okay, at the time I was unaware of just how special it was but still it wasn?t exactly what one expects to receive. If we?d done things his way last year I probably would have ended up meditating all day. Wait?that?s what you?re supposed to do on your thirteenth birthday. Instead I got myself into a lot of trouble and nearly got my memory erased.

Well it wasn?t a dull ?meditate on becoming a Padawan? kind of birthday last year. It was an action packed day ? one I have no wish to repeat. Not that I want a dull birthday, I just want one free of mortal danger.

And I?m pretty confident I?ve taught Master Qui-Gon what passes for fun. I know he enjoyed his birthday really despite how much he moans about all the mess we had to clean up and how sick I got afterwards because of all the sweets I ate.

?How does a trip to that arcade you and your friends love?? Master asked, interrupting my thoughts.

?But my friends aren?t here,? I said, feeling slightly despondent all of a sudden. ?They?re all away on missions with their Masters.?

?Oh, aren?t I good

2. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Oh what the hell!

UP!!!!

It's been too long...you've forgotten me :_|

3. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] AHAHAH! Drunk Obi-Wan?

Feel lucky. I don't frequent fanfiction that often. ;) :p

4. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    *hugs Arra* Thank you for reading! :)

5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    *remebers reading Happy Birthday Qui-Gon at JAFD and clicks on Happy Birthday Obi-Wan to see what antics are going on*

*finishes fice. Stares in awe*

ROTFLOL
    ROTFLOL!!!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS GINGER!!

P.S. You should try this on Mace or Yoda!

6. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Mace or Yoda? Maybe ;)

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] lol that was hilarious/

8. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
  9. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thank you for reading :)

10. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Nice work, Ginger.. :D :D :D

...and I think I know.. yeah... aren't you the Jedi with the mesmorizing EZBoard icons...? :p

11. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I might be :p

12. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    And you're still awake at this insane hour! :eek: ;)

13. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

ROTFL!! Qui-Gon throwing up in the arcade! Him getting Obi-Wan drunk! "...I don?t think this room is entirely stable!" (brings to mind Threepio ;)) Must be a Council thing being able to sound like Yoda and not be Yoda. Creepy!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great job, Ginger_Jedi! :D

[face_laugh]

14. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks Clare :)

15. Master_Ari

Master_Ari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    This is funny.

16. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    [face_laugh] Oh dear? I had a bad feeling about this. Well maybe not but it felt like a ?bad feeling? moment.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

OMG! That was too funny! [face_laugh] I love it! Great job sis!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.