1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:NZ Happy Birthday SFL (thread updated & upped for his 23rd )

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by jp-30, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  2. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
  3. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Ahh. Yeah, so sorry it took me a day to find and unlock this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for YESTERDAY MARK!

Lovely dinner (family went to a local Indian restaurant), cheers.

he won't be reading this for a few hours as he's seeing King Kong with Mum & Dad right now. Bugger's seen it twice and I'm yet to find the time. [face_monkey]

4. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Birthday, SFL! And the big 30 comes ever closer ;)
  5. Norrad_Roff Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy birthday ya' sad bugger!! =D=
  6. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah hope its all as fun as your last!
  7. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    :)

The friday before I threw a party for my mates. Callan turned 22 on the 19th, mine on the 20th and Paul's on the 22nd, so it was a good night. 4 beer funnels were had. I got my hot arse new flatmate chick to do her first funnel (vodka cruisers) and she was right into it :)

Pool + cell phones in pocket = not good, so I have new cell phones, same numbers. New T3G Sanyo 5600 1Gig, mmmmmm sexy.

Birthday was good, got a few nice wee things, loverly dinner :)

Went out last night for Paul's, just a few drinks but we ended up having to go to bloody botany, and I was sober driver. Mates were giving me **** etc, so when I scored a flight attendant's number they shut up :) (pity she replied to my text today with a "hey, yea, sorry I didn't tell you last night I have a g'f).

/sigh/

I think I'll try keep that quiet from mates as long as possible, they were just a bit stunned I just went up and struck a conversation and then a few mins later *bang* out comes the cell, get her number, walk back and say "ok lads, we're off, it's 2:30am and I got work in the morning at 7". They were just like, "did that reall happen!?"

Meh, confidence, pity I choose the wrong chicks...

So yea, sorry to bore you all stupid with yet, another SFL social story. *cough*.
  8. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    she has a girlfriend? GET IN ON THAT ACTION!!111!!
  9. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    lawl!

Yea, umm, I wish, typo. b'f.
  10. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    It does feel good to recycle, so upping this thread from the bowels of page 2 in honour of Mark passing another yearly milestone.

=D=
  11. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Is it today Mark????

Cos it Rach's 23rd today [face_worried]
  12. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ta JP, yea Yono 20th of Dec. :p

I'll give her a text eh?!
  13. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Same thread 3 years running thats cheap!

happy birthday SFL

Get anything interesting?
  14. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    happy birfdee dood, shoulda sent your birthday card with your xmas one :)
    hope its all fun :D
  15. Star_Rocker Force Ghost

star 4
  16. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm in the process of forming my own business' company. JP has designed my logo and together we've settled on a name. Got a domain and email etc and I'm getting the logo embroided on some clothing. JP has done all the design work and will be doing the website 'free of charge', though I'm sure he'll get a little something. He and his family are giving me some money for birthday and x-mas presents to go towards setting up the embroidery or getting some clothing made.

My parents gave me a few dollars a few months back which I used to buy a paintball gun and a few other things so I can PWN my mates. :) About 10 of us have paint ball gear now and just down the road at the paintball place they have a free-for-all every last sunday of the money, so a lot of people turn up and have a good game!

Got a couple of hugs from a very attractive young lady friend.

Got the new incubus cd from JP too actually, and some money from an aunty and uncle and plenty of texts from people i didn't expect. :p

edit = oh, and YOUAGAIN, it's 4 years running matey. lol
  17. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Happy Birthday mate, sounds like you had a good one. [face_peace]

I gave Rach a birthday she won't forget yesterday, presents, breakfast dinner etc :cool:

Anyway will finally put money on my phone today so i can reply to people's txts (including yours). Sounds like I have New Years plans now but may have to call in and see ya next week if you're about
  18. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
  19. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Where for new years bud? Yea, if I'm around on the 29th we'll catch up.

Option 1. Head up to Tutukaka with Aunty/Uncle and another Aunty and her 4 daughters (my cousins) for a few days.

Option 2. Stay in Auck's do a bit of work and spend more time with lady friend with possibility of cheesey cliche hook up at new years.

Option 2 is far more appealing, but option 1 would be nice... :( If I stay I can make a bit of money working and don't have to drive way up north with traffic etc... very tempting to have a quiet one actually.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.