main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN ~*~Happy Birthday, Tim B!!! ~*~

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Trace, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    He finally caught up with me, LOL!

[face_love]

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIM! :D

3. TheDarknessX

TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Happy Birthday!!!

4. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Happy Birthday you rebel scum...

5. Ima_Toydarian

Ima_Toydarian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2003
    (flap, flap,flap)

See you at the Old Timer's, old timer!
    Heh, heh, heh...

(flap, flap, flap)

6. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey Tim Make sure you check out our web site for your birthday!

7. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIM!!!

I'm truly sorry that we won't be there tonight. However, we'll raise a toast to you here at the house. Have a great one, my friend.

8. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Hey Tim! Happy B day! won't get to see you tonight, but like Steve and Sherri, I'll raise one for you tonight!

9. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    A big, heartfelt thanks to all of you!

I'll be seeing some of you in less than an hour, and the rest of you, I'll see you as soon as I can (which won't be soon enough!)

Thank you...thank you...thank ya very much!

10. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey Tim! My parents and I had a great time with your family and all the other members that showed for your shindig! It was a blast and I hope you got all wishes for your special day!

p.s. Check out the pic I made for you on your birthday at our website!

11. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Sal: Wow, now I look just like another Vader we know! That is too blasted funny! I love it!
    Thanks for the Vader bank. It's fantastic, and much appreciated! And it was great getting both of my families together at the same table. My sister Pam said that your parents are great.

Lin: Thanks for the comic books and the Boba Fett Pez dispenser (which is the only one of the Pez collection that I didn't have! How'd you know?) Had a great time with you, and it was nice to finally get to really talk with you. Now that I've sobered up, I can take a look at your work.

12. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Oh, and I completely forgot to thank Joy for her Riddle Song. It's a crying shame that I wasn't bright enough to answer the question correctly. (For those of you who couldn't attend, I had to choose two others to answer riddles in the song. I chose Lin and my mother, and I had to answer the last riddle. Lin was the only one who answered correctly!)

13. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Um.. and you did this while drinking?!? You are braver than me..... ;) [face_laugh]

I'm moving in August, and will have a patio and larger kitchen and apt. I'll have a trivia/cookout/etc. deal at my house before DragonCon and we can plan things about there. I'll give you guys details after I get past the truama at work and of moving.

14. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Ah, Tim- I'm amazed I actually got the riddle right. I normally would've been the one to answer, "Red, no Bluuuuuuuuuue....!"

Had a great time. Glad you dug the gifts- sorry I haven't work on a Star Wars comic!

My birthday is coming up in November. It's the 2nd- between my mom's and buddy Todd's. The last two years we have a big haunt wrap-up/birthday bash the last night we do Nightmarez. It'll be the same this year and youre all invited. I'll give you more info when it gets closer. Last year we watched 'Killer Klowns' in the lobby like the Fan-Force Drive-In Nights.

Lin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.