main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Happy Birthday to me

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lothos, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lothos

Lothos Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    yeah so far I'm so depressed I could heave.

2. DEWGOD01

DEWGOD01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    Well happy birthday.. I have 13 left till mine and let me tell ya having to compete with the Super Bowl is no picnic...even though with it being in San Diego this year I might go down on Saturday and see what's going on... I would wish you all the other stuff everyone else is on here...but I know the whole "it's my birthday and I hate it" bit. :) But why are you depressed? Cuz you are 18 now and have to vote? I guess I could see that..lol...because now you are sposta be a full-fledged responsible adult. :) Well, just remember, it's all downhill from here. lol Just kidding....

3. Nala_Alturi

Nala_Alturi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 16, 2002
    Lothos why are you depressed on your birthday?

4. jedibendubruce

jedibendubruce Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 27, 2002
    Better to go downhill than over the hill! :D Don't be depressed. Life is wonderful. We have the ability to post on these boards & hopefully cheer up people like yourself-plus we have Star Wars. So Happy Birthday, put in a movie (I'm partial to Star Wars 1,2,4,5,6), & enjoy all the people that now know you have a birthday. Cheers!!!!!

5. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I would sell my sould to be 18 again. Life was so new back then, world wide open. You can do whatever you want.

Take every day you are young and use it, live it to the fullest. Cause growing old sucks.

P.S. date as many Catholic High School girls as you can.

6. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    yea, good advice Jilted...

I married one... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.