main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Happy Birthday to me....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Qui-Dawn, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    *emerges out of the warmth of lurkdom and sings quietly to herself*

Happy Birthday to me,
    Happy Birthday to me,
    Happy Birthday, dear me....
    Happy Birthday to me!

:D

Incidentally, it is within the bounds of female perogative that I am of course permitted to be as young as I so choose....but rest assured that I am still a *very* young and chipper and peppy, sprightly, sharp and bright-eyed little youngling. And it shall ever remain so!

I can already think of a few things I'd very much like to see in the coming year, both in terms of what it may hold for me personally....and with regards to other things as well....I do still harbour some of those wishes....will yet cling to them, that's for sure and certain. :) And now, having gotten all this a bit off my chest, as it were....I feel at least some better. And now I shall enjoy today, *my* day, precisely as I want to and see fit....since it is, after all, the day when I am not just entirely and fully entitled to be gloriously, wonderfully selfish....but I also daresay that it is expected of me. :)

Dawn.

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Happy birthday Dawn !!!

3. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!!!!!

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Happy Birthday kid!

(and as I know I'm older than the previous 2 posters I'm sure the kid epithet will apply)

5. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    Awww....thanks so much, you guys; here, since you're first, I'll let you share in some of these extra bountiful chocolate goodies I've got lyin' around....honestly, all the chocolate I've already gotten....it fair boggles the mind. :) Good thing I love it, to be sure! So here, then....have an extra bit of scrumptious chocolate cake, as you will. :) And of course....thanks so much for all your kind birthday wishes, I really do appreciate it....gives me the nice warm fuzzies inside, and all that. :D You guys are great, and I thank you! :)

Dawn.

6. Vills-Kavic

Vills-Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2003
    I've never one to pass up a chance for a happy birthday! Use it for the powers of good!

- Vills

7. Gesh_Bomil

Gesh_Bomil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Happy B-Day Qui-Dawn! So, if we sawed you in half how many rings would we count...hee hee. Just kidding.

So what are your plans this festive day? What are your wishes and goals so that we all might bring them to fruitation (besides party down)?

Gesh

8. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Happy Birthday :)

9. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Happy Birthday, Dawn! :D

10. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    Happy Birthday!

11. obi-wan_kurtnobi

obi-wan_kurtnobi Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2002
    Happy Birthday Dawn Hope it was great day

12. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    Well, to everyone who *did* care enough and *was* kind enough to bestow upon me Happy Birthday wishes....thank you so very much....and you know that of course I do appreciate stuff like that. I'm sure that everyone does, on their birthday, their special day....so thank you. I know it may seem like a minor enough thing, but I'm nonetheless glad that you at least took even that small bit o' time to extend happy wishes....warms the cockles o' my heart, that does....and I thank you. Now more than ever, I very much appreciate it. :) And, also since you were kind enough to wish me a nice day....you'll be pleased enough, I think, to know that I actually did have a very nice birthday....thoroughly, eminently enjoyable and satisfying. :D Two words for you: homemade pizza.... (or, to be more precise, the kind of *unbelievably* scrumptious and dee-frellin'-licious pizza that my parents are famed for making) Oh....man....talk about a real treat! :)

So, yes....perfectly decent birthday on the whole, and I thank you for caring. You're good people. :) Now, to take a closer look at these loverly AOTC stickers I got from some friends....h'm, h'm.... :)

Dawn.

13. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    She said cockles!!

14. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    *giggles at Woofer* Hey, it's a word! It may be my more British-descended side emerging....or, perhaps, the influence of my dear nannie. :)

But, thank you. :D

Dawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.