main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Happy Birthday To Me!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Okay, so that was yesterday, but I didn't get online yesterday.

I'm 21 now! Yay! Though I don't know what's the joy with that, considering I wouldn't do any of the stuff it's now legal for me to do . . .

I had to go to church on my birthday, and only two people wished me happy birthday: the RS prez, and the woman who does the birthday bulletin. :(

I had a small Star Wars themed get-together on Saturday with a few of my friends, and we played sabacc. Until I sliced my thumb open with a pocketknife my friend J.D. loaned me to open up my JediDex, which my mother gave me for my birthday. I have a grievance with the programmers (stupid programmers!), who said that Anakin Skywalker has brown hair, and Padme Amidala has blue eyes. Duh! Well, it's better than getting Padme's eyes right, and saying Annie has blue hair . . . :)

I also got a Real World Neo doll (from my brother; I now have regular Neo with the black coat, and Martial Arts Neo), an Obi-Wan Kenobi puzzle, and some notebooks.

A word of advice. If you're going to play cards with someone who can count cards, make sure it's a deck he's never seen before, for a game he's never played before. :)

If anyone wants to learn how to play sabacc, I've got a deck of cards and a bunch of free time.

Dana

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Happy birthday.

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Well Happy belated birthday. I remember my 21 birthday like it was a few months ago, wait it was. [face_blush] I didn't feel any different when I turned, it's just another day, that I happened to get gifts for. I too had a Star Wars themed party as well, well there was the whole tie in with firemen but that's another story.

Again, Happy belated birthday.

4. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    YAY congrats on getting older.
    I'm only 19! ANd I'm happy to be so! it's a umm... well I haven't decided yet haven't been it long enough.

But I'm glad to you got some toys! Hoped it was a happy day!

Are you going to the Blood Sucker activity? If so, see you soon Marianna!

5. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I was just told that the family thing I was going to be doing the day of the blood drive got called off, due to something or other--I wasn't told what--so it turns out that I'm free that day. So I might be going.

Dana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.