main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Happy FanFiction Writer’s Birthday!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Happy Birthday, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Jedi Padawan

Mar 4, 2017
    Happy Belated Birthday (March 30)! To Star Wars’s own Matt Doran (Elan Sleazebaggano from Star Wars Episode II: The Empire Strikes Back) (He doesn’t want to sell you deathsticks. He is going to go home and rethink his life.)

[​IMG]

Also born on this day: singer Celine Dion, Vincent Van Gogh, Francisco de Goya, Eric Clapton

On this date in history:
    In 245 BCE, the first recorded observance of Halley’s Comet
    In 1842, ether is used for the first time as anesthesia in surgery
    In 1867, Alaska is purchased from Russia for the price of $7.2 million, or about two cents per acre.
    In 1987, Vincent Van Gogh’s “Sunflowers” sells for a record $39.7 million (22.5 million pounds).

Today’s holiday: National Doctor’s Day (USA)

March 31

Happy Birthday! To Star Wars’s own Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars Episode I-III) :obiwan: :bluesaber:

[​IMG]

Also born on this day: mathematician and philosopher Rene Descartes, composer Joseph Haydn, composer Johann Sebastian Bach, poet Octavian Paz, hockey player Gordie Howe, actress and singer Shirley Jones

On this date in history:
    In 1889, the Eiffel Tower is officially opened.
    In 1921, the Royal Australian Air Force is formed.
    In 1966, the Soviet Union launches the space probe Luna 10, which will later be the first space probe to enter Moon orbit.

Today’s holiday: Thomas Mundy Peterson Day (New Jersey, USA)

We have no Fanfic birthdays to report. If you’d like your birthday celebrated here, please send me a PM.

Kahara, Ewok Poet, Lady_Misty and 2 others like this.
  2. Happy Birthday

Mar 4, 2017
    April 3

Happy Birthday! To Star Wars’s own Ben Mendelsohn (Orson Krennic from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)

[​IMG]

Also born on this day: Primatologist Jane Goodall, American actor Alec Baldwin, actor Marlin Brando, writer Washington Irving, astronaut Gus Grissom

On this date in history:
    In 1860, the Pony Express makes its first successful run from St. Joseph, Missouri to Sacramento, California
    In 1933, the first flight over Mt. Everest takes place.
    In 1973, Martin Cooper of Motorola makes the first cell phone call.
    In 2007, A French TGV train on the LGV Est high speen line sets an oofficial new world speed record for a conventional train.
    In 2010, Apple releases the first iPad tablet computer.

Today’s holiday: Armenian Appreciation Day

We have no Fanfic birthdays to report. If you’d like your birthday celebrated here, please send me a PM.

3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Happy birthday to all three of them. :)

And today's holiday makes me sad.

4. Happy Birthday

Mar 4, 2017
    The Happy Birthday stormie made a mistake and posted tomorrow's facts on today's birthday. :eek: It is not Mine Awareness Day until tomorrow. I'm sorry!! All is corrected now.

5. Happy Birthday

Mar 4, 2017
    April 4

Happy Birthday! To Star Wars’s own Phil Brown (Owen Lars from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope)

[​IMG]

Also born on this day: American Actor Robert Downey Jr., Australian actor Hugo Weaving, actor Heath Ledger, poet Maya Angelou

On this date in history:
    In 1581, Francis Drake is knighted for his accomplishment in circumnavigating the globe.
    In 1768, the first modern circus is staged in London.
    In 1850, the city of Los Angeles is incorporated.
    In 1969, Dr. Denton Cooley implants the first temporary artificial heart.
    In 1975, Bill Gates and Paul Allen join in a partnership to create Microsoft.

Today’s holiday: International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action

6. Happy Birthday

Mar 4, 2017
    April 6

Happy DOUBLE Birthday! To Star Wars’s own John Ratzenberger (Major Derlin from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back) and Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also born on this day: Italian artist Raphael, country music singer Merle Haggard, filmmaker Barry Levinson, French jewelry maker and artist Rene Lalique, American journalist Lowell Thomas, Nobel prize winning geneticist James Watson

On this date in history:
    In 1320, the Scots reaffirm their independence in the signing of the Declaration of Abroath.
    In 1580, one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded in the history of England, Northern France, and Flanders takes place.
    In 1896, the first modern Olympic games open in Athens, Greece, 1,500 years after the original games were banned.
    In 1906, Robert Perry and Matthew Henson reach the North Pole.
    In 1947, the first Tony awards are presented for excellence in theater.
    In 1974, the Swedish band ABBA wins the Eurovision music contest.

Today’s holiday: Tartan Day (US & Canada)

7. Happy Birthday

Mar 4, 2017
    April 10
    Happy DOUBLE Birthday! To Star Wars’s own Daisy Ridley (Rey from Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens) and Max von Sydow (Lor San Tekka from Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Jedi). Fun fact! She was born in 1992 and he was born in 1929.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(I wonder what they're both looking at.)

Also born on this day: Hungarian-American journalist Joseph Pulitzer; American football player and coach John Madden;Egyptian actor Omar Sharif; American actor, screenwriter, and producer Orlando Jones; English actor Charlie Hunnam

On this date in history:
    In 1606, the Virginia Colony of London is established by royal charter for the purpose of creating English colonies in North America.
    In 1858, Whitechapel Bell Foundry recasts the famous Big Ben bell, weighing 30,300 pounds (13.76 tonnes). The original, weighing 32,000 pounds (14.5 tonnes), cracked during testing.
    In 1912, the RMS Titanic sets forth out of Southampton, England on its maiden – and final – voyage.
    In 1998, the Northern Ireland peace agreement, known as the Good Friday Accord, is reached.

Today’s holiday: The Day of the Builder (Azerbaijan)

8. Happy Birthday

Mar 4, 2017
    April 11
    Happiest of Fanfic birthdays to RAISSA BAIARD!

Happy Birthday! [face_party]

Also born on this day: American activist Ethel Kennedy, American women’s rights and children’s issues activist Mary White Ovington, singer Joss Stone, comedienne Louise Lasser, French-American fashion designer Oleg Cassini, actor Joel Grey

On this date in history:
    In 1881, Spellman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia, as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
    In 1909, the city of Tel Aviv is founded.
    In 1951, the Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is located on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been removed from its place in Westminster Abbey by Scottish nationalist students.
    In 1970, NASA launches the ill-fated Apollo 13.
    In 1974, Apple introduces the Apple I computer.

Today’s holiday: International Louie Louie Day.

If you’d like your birthday celebrated here, please send me a PM.

Lady_Misty, Kahara, Ewok Poet and 2 others like this.
  9. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
  10. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
  11. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Wishing a very happy birthday to a mighty fine writer, a good friend, and all-around wonderful person—@Raissa Baiard! [face_party]

12. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
  13. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Happiest of all happy birthdays, Raissa Baiard! Glad you're spending it where you're most at home - at the Disney kingdom. :D

14. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
  15. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! [:D] I celebrated this morning with a big plate of Mickey waffles!

AzureAngel2, Kahara, jcgoble3 and 4 others like this.
  16. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Belated birthday wishes! [face_party]

Raissa Baiard likes this.
  17. Happy Birthday

Mar 4, 2017
    April 18

Happy Birthday! To Star Wars’s own Clive Revill (the voice of the Emperor in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also born on this day: British actor and (10th Doctor) David Tennant, comedian Conan O’Brien, Renaissance noblewoman Lucrezia Borgia, American actor James Woods

On this date in history:
    In 1506, the cornerstone of St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican is laid.
    In 1906, an earthquake and subsequent fires destroy most of San Francisco, California.
    In 1923, Yankee Stadium in New York City opens.
    In 1949, Ireland leaves the British Commonwealth to become the Republic of Ireland.

Today’s holiday: Anniversary of the Victory over the Teutonic Knights in the Battle of the Ice, 1242 (Russia)

Kahara, Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  18. Happy Birthday

Mar 4, 2017
    April 19

Happy Birthday! To Star Wars’s own Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith)
    [​IMG]

Also born on this day: Philanthropist Augustus Julliard, “Untouchable” FBI agent Elliot Ness, English actor Tim Curry, fashion designer Paloma Picasso, American record producer Suge Knight, American actress and activist Ashley Judd, Actress Jayne Mansfield

On this date in history:
    In 1770, Marie Antoinette marries Louis XVI of France. (They had cake.)
    In 1782, John Adams secures the Dutch Republic’s recognition of the United States as an independent government, and the house he purchased in The Hague, Netherlands, becomes the first American embassy.
    In 1892, Charles Duryea of Springfield, Massachusetts, USA, claims to have driven the first automobile.
    In 1956, American actress Grace Kelly marries Prince Rainier of Monaco.

Today’s holiday: Dutch-American Friendship Day (United States)

19. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Happy birthday, Hayden!

Fans, in this household, we are. :eek: :D

Kahara, Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  20. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Happy Birthday Hayden!!

And to me as well :p

21. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014

Happy birthday, KELIA. :D :D [face_clown][face_party]@};-

22. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Happy birthday KELIA!

Kahara, Lady_Misty, KELIA and 2 others like this.
  23. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Happy birthday KELIA!

Fun fact: Hayden and I were born in the same city! So happy birthday to my Canadian brother!

24. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
  25. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Happy birthday KELIA [face_party]

Kahara and Lady_Misty like this.