main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy days lost (spoilers!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala_wannabe, Aug 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I am really sorry but I was told that I had to put my story else where because of Spoilers. I am really sorry. You can find my story here

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=3804011&replies=0

Thank you for reading this!

Amidala_wannabe

2. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Pretty good. Nice to see some fiction about Padme's family before TPM. You may want to include details as to why Padme wanted to go into politics. She became the Princess of Theed when she was only 12.

****AotC spoilers****

Also, her first romance was with a boy named Palo. If you go to the Episodes II & III ( Spoilers Allowed ) boards and check out the thread "Known Episode II script fragments" this will help you get some background.

*****Spoilers End******

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    whoa, I didn't even know Padmé had a sister! :p shows how much I don't know. Great story!

4. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Well, technically, that's an AotC spoiler. It's not officially confirmed. So one should be careful here.

5. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    thanx for reading guys and thanx to Sturm Antilles For that little bit of info! ill put that to good use! ill prolly write more later once im done reading some more info! and remember that mose of this is jsut my immagination, only someof it is actually fact from the movie. thanx again guys!

Amidala_wannabe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.