main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HAPPY EGG DAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SITH__CHICK, Mar 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BEST EASTER MEMORY?????

2. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Mine would have to be when all the cousions would come out to our house in the country for the easter egg hunt (& dinner).
    We would search for hours, because each egg had a $$$ on it. When we thought we couldn't find any more eggs (and the adults knew there were more, because they counted them) they would let our dog go and he found every last one of them and ate them shell and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????

3. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    IS THAT A GOOD MEMORY OR DISTURBING MEMORY?????????????????? CAN ANY BODY HELP???????????????????

4. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    They would let the dog go and he would eat the eggs with money in them?

5. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Any Easter breakfast involving four eggs over-easy, two helpin's of wheat toast, hash browns, bacon, sausage, one breakfast steak, orange juice, coffee, and milk!

All of which happens to be my normal breakfast anytime I eat out in the AM.....

6. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    man that sounds good kit.

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Mmmmm.... chocolate... :D That's what I had, and marshmallow peeps, I had a lot of peeps today... :)

8. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Yea, CHUNK, most men like pretty much the same breakfast, big and hearty, with at least two animals types sacrificing themselves to sate our appetites!

9. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
  10. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    My worst memory would be the white, patent-leather mary-jane shoes that I would be forced to where every Easter Sunday until I was 11 years old. They only reason they stopped making me wear them was because they didn't come in a size 10 (women's).

11. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    no, the eggs didn't have money in them, just an amount written on it.
    we had 3 acres and about and only 9 kids and about 15 dozen eggs.

12. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Jen, I'm sorry you had to wear those shoes, mine were always black, I was a messy kid!
    Now what is your BEST memory?

13. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    bad things always happened on Easter for me except this year. One year I was helping my dad carry those black car ramps into the back yard at my grandparent's house and twisted my ankle in a little hole, the weight of the ramp forced me down on the chainlink fence post, the cover was off and it ripped a big chunk out of my armpit, i had to be rushed to the emergency room, i was like 10 or 11. lol

14. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
  15. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    thats terrible .

16. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    My Mom getting yelled at by my Grandmother's the first year we moved to Colorado.

Easter Sunday she took our picture in the driveway. Earlier that week it had snowed and we had about 3 feet of snow piled up behind us as she took the picture, however it was Colorado so it was like 65-70 degrees on Easter Sunday. Whenmy Grandmother's saw that picture w/ all that snow and us with no jackets on, they went ballistic on my Mom, too funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.