main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Happy Feet 2

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by LukeTano, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    (Emperor penguins are gathering in an uproar!)
    Angry Emperor Penguin Mob#: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAR? YOU CALL YOURSELF GEORGE THE WISE YET YOU CAN?T THINK OF ANY WAY TO END THIS WAR!
    George the Wise: (He is a very old and wise emperor penguin.) (In an old wheezing voice) I?ve tried very much! We must send more fighter penguins to the land of Arashanu! We just need to keep trying in spite of our losses! You Elders need to stop. You?re not just wise councilors anymore! It?s like you?re taking over!
    ?
    GEORGE THE WISE
    Viceroy `Guin: (Sneering) (Evilly) (To the crowd) I think we need to remove our current leadership! (Chancellor George The Wise tap-dances nervously!) (`Guin stares at him in disgust!) (Speaker faster and more sinister) We need to stop this tap dancing! We need leaders who really know what they?re doing!
    Angry Emperor Penguin Mob: (Entranced by `Guin) (Repeating ?Guin) (Slower than `Guin; almost like an echo) WE NEED A LEADER WHO KNOWS WHAT HE?S DOING!
    George The Wise: (Upset) You can?t win! You are trying to take over! May Penguine`simotah bring up a brave penguin to bring down you Elders! (Dying) I can?t stop you, but one day, a penguin will restore freedom to this colony! (George The Wise being very old anyway suddenly dies of a heart attack caused by the events taking place!!!)
    Emperor Penguins: (Wondering who to place in charge now) WHOM DO WE MAKE OUR LEADER NOW? (Suddenly getting an idea) `GUIN, YOU?RE BETTER THAN ALL THE CHANCELLORS WE?VE EVER HAD! WE GIVE YOU THE TITLE OF EMPEROR! ALL HAIL THE GREAT `GUIN!
    Emperor `Guin: (Evilly) And as my first act as Emperor of Emperor Land?
    Brave Emperor Penguins: (Interrupting him) WE DO NOT SERVE TYRANTS#! WE WILL CONTINUE LIVING IN FREEDOM! IF THE REST OF YOU WANT TO SACRIFICE YOUR FREEDOM, THAT?S YOUR AFFAIR! AS FOR US, WE THINK `GUIN AND THE ELDERS WHO HAVE RECENTLY SEEMED TO DOMINATE OUR COUNCILS ARE IN LEAGUE WITH ARASHANU! WE WON?T LET YOU TAKE OVER! WE ARE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS! WE?LL RESTORE POWER!
    The Great `Guin: (Angry) (Pointing at the rebels) SEIZE THEM!!!
    Rebel Emperor Penguins: (Scattering) VERY WELL THEN! I GUESS YOU?VE DEFEATED US FROM WITHIN! YOU WILL NEVER STOP US FREEDOM FIGHTERS#! WE?LL RETURN SOME DAY! (Singing) WE WILL REACH TO THE STARS AND NEVER MIND HOW FAR! WE WILL BRING TYRANNY TO AN END! THOUGH OUR LIVES WE MAY SPEND! WE WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT?S RIGHT THOUGH THERE?S NO HELP IN SIGHT! WE WILL REACH TO THE STARS AND NEVER MIND HOW FAR! WE WILL BRING BACK HOPE AND END DISMAY#! WE WILL RETURN ALL THAT YOU TAKE AWAY! WE WILL REACH TO THE STARS AND NEVER MIND HOW FAR! WE WILL REACH TO THE STARS (slowly) AND NEVER MIND HOW FARRRRRR! (They stretch out the end of the word ?far?!) (The penguins scatter! Most flee Emperor Land but some run unseen back into the crowd! One big family of Freedom Fighters is split in two and divided for the next five hundred years!)
    The Great `Guin: (Authority) AS MY FIRST ACT AS EMPEROR I HEREBY BAN NOW AND FOREVER TAP DANCING IN THE COLONIES! ALSO ANYONE WHO HELPS THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS MUST DIE!
    Emperor Penguin Mob: (Overjoyed) LONG LIVE THE GREAT `GUIN! LONG LIVE THE GREAT `GUIN! LONG LIVE THE GREAT `GUIN!
    (A while later the Elders gather in secret council!) (Evil Elder Music begins playing!)
    Elder: (Laughing evilly) What shall I tell them Emperor? Can we tell Arashanu that Emperor Land is now in our hands?
    Emperor `Guin: (Laughing very evilly) (Slowly and evilly) Yes! We?ll gain popularity and take over Emperor Land slowly! I think we should starve out the Freedom Fighters! The stupid mobs will do whatever we tell them! We need to raise an army of Imperial Guards to keep the Freedom Fighters out of Emperor Land! Once the penguins are slaves to us mentally, we can kill all opponents without fear of rebellion from the masses! The worship of Penguine`simotah is over! From now on the penguins will worship a new god! The Great `Guin! (The Elders laugh evilly!) Soon they won?t know the difference! The only threat to our power is the rumored Chos

2. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    The Question marks are pictures that wouldn't paste. I think I overdid it with all the fishing incidents. I'm pretty much done with 2, though I'm not that far into 3, though I do have Mumble V and Gloria IV there so far. I orignially created the Elders to be the ones who wanted to stop a war that they didn't like, even if it meant siding with the bad guys. I was trying to elude to my opinion that the Democrat party is helping Al Qeuda (Arashanu). Also, if you're tired of Mumble and Gloria being all "lovey-dovey" for each other, in 3, Ananias and Sapphira scheme for the throne and make them eventually come pretty close to divorcing, as Mumble Jr., who has been banished from Emperor Land and is in Arashanu, pretending to go along with Vincent in hopes of restoring good favor from Penguine`simotah, points out at the very beginning of Triple Trouble. The # things are footnotes. I was trying to show it to my younger cousins as it was at their house that I first saw Happy Feet and it was in their area where I first started writing it, so obviously they're getting this, well, as much as they want to print out, as you've seen, it's over 100 pages, even with smaller margins. Probably is over 150. My count has 192, but that's with pictures and footnotes too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.