--HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE--

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by IG_2000, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG_2000 Force Ghost

star 4
    Cartoon Network is broadcasting all of Season 3 today (minus the Maul trilogy for some reason) so I'd figure we use this as a hub to convey our revised thoughts on the episodes [face_flag]
  2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    My opinions remain for the large part unchanged from the last time I watched them all. They're mostly forgettable.

Also, what is this "July 4th"? Is it George Washington's birthday or something?
  3. DarthPhilosopher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    It's when they gained their Independence I believe...
  4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    My bad I forgot to put my little sarcasm disclaimer in again. Can you believe that? I'm so hopeless lol.[face_laugh]:oops:
  5. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    Maybe we could start new tradition "Happy fifth July" tomorrow- then "happy sixth july" [face_laugh] .... oh i forgot U.S. birthday[face_flag] .... does it have anything to do with Live Action Clone Wars and Classics? I guess not but well... americans so proud to be americans.... happy fourth july to all americans then- but what the thing for all of us non-americans... it's just a day like all others..... hardly think this needs topic of it's own- could've been added to the "social thread" as well I think....
  6. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Well when it comes round to Bonfire Night in the UK (5th November) I'll be sure to make a new thread for it.

Also why is there no Union Jack emote? Why deny us Brits the opportunity to revel in our own patriotism at the same level as you Yanks?[face_frustrated] The best I can do is listen to Land of Hope and Glory and post images like this into these posts but I need a proper emote.
  7. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Happy Independence Day!

I'm going to try and DVR the marathon, pity 'Monster' won't be running. This is actually my first chance to see season 3 in HD. Unfortunately I've had endless trouble with my HD service from my cable provider so I doubt it'll record the entire thing...
  8. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy 4th everyone! :D [face_flag]

Wow, that CN schedule really is odd. They'll play the entirety of the first half of S3 but not the most action-packed trilogy? I doubt the kids will stay interested for long... [face_thinking]
  9. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    From what I saw they are playing everything but the Savage Opress/Nightsisters arc. That really is a shame, I'd love to see Monster in HD and that episode will probably cause me to buy the blu-ray. When Savage attacked the clones, its difficult to see but I swear and particularly when I paused it I can see blood splatter flying from their midsections.
  10. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Nope, I have the episode in HD and have rewatched it several times, and there is no blood.
  11. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    I can't back up my claim until I get home in about 7 and a half hours. I have the episode is pretty good quality myself and have watched it several times. I had to freeze frame it just right but I could clearly see dark droplets flying. I'll get back to you on that.
  12. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    If we're gonna start a thread for every national holiday, now, this forum will get flooded pretty quickly.... :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.