main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    This is my favorite holiday. [face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin] (I am aware that Halloween is not truly considered a holiday but it is to me.)[face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin] [face_pumpkin] Maybe next year I will get to decorate.

Now to go find that box of razors.[face_skull]

A wonderful All Hallow's Eve. Blessed be.

2. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Happy Halloween! My favorite holiday of the year!

3. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I would wish everyone a Happy Halloween... but I'm too scared!!

[face_skull]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    *pats the Wookie soothingly on the head*

5. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    halloween at darby's went thusly: come home from work after dark, start frantically trying to decorate house/yard while being besieged by the early trick-or-treaters, pull out hair, go decompress quietly with cigarette so i don't kill myself (typical)

Lord Vader graced us with his presence, and the Royal Guard, and the Crazy Old Cat Lady (sans razor blades) and her consort, Count Dookula. we also had Indiana Jones, The Crow, The Sexy Blue Demon, the Cat In The Hat, The Bone Daddy, Sally from NBX, a Moon Goddess, and the Casual Flannel Wookiee. guildmistress Margie from Mort's and her son came over; Margie wore Critter for a while, and her son practiced juggling torches, and then the two of them learned to eat fire. our emperor juggled fire, ate fire, demonstrated the fine arts of Nipples Flambe and Scorched Back, and then learned to breathe fire. and boggess had a bunch of drunken idiots in his room, one of whom widdled in my driveway, but i digress. and i will be hacking and burping the taste of fuel for days....

the upshot of this is we had a good time. thanks to everyone who came, and i missed everyone who couldn't.

(darby, using up her yearly quota of capital letters all in one go)

6. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Sorry we had to leave early but I did spot his greatness breath a nice looking fireball from the car.

You did a very nice job decorating and and the lifesize Vader seemed so real.:D I swear at times it actually appeared to move.

Oh, and becareful in the future if Derek offers anyone dip. It is not as it appears.:eek:

7. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    I had a great time. Thanks for inviting all of us to your HOLLOWEEN SCARE FEST. I didn't realize a plain old RED GUARD would scare people. I guess those who don't know who/what I was supposed to be, couldn't handle the RED MENACE. [face_laugh]

Crazy Kitty Lady... your the lucky one... from what I ate of the bean dip, it wasn't hot for me. You probably got the only hot spots. I couldn't have planned it better if I had tried. [face_whistling]

8. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    Sounds like a good time was had by all! :)

- Kai

9. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    ...and so it was... except for my (habitual) mood swing, and the time i spent gagging fuel into the shrubbery...

i can almost not taste fuel, now. and the, ah, unfortunate side effects are now over, i think. except for the cough.

until the next time... ;)

10. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    Yup good times, good times.

11. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    I'm so glad the forums are back to less optically irritating colors!

My eyes feel much better now that's over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.