main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Beanie, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween.

My favorite holiday.

Would love to see some Halloween pics if you have some you would like to share.

I have been looking for my pics from when I was a kid..have to ask mom if she has got some.

Well I will be giving out some trats tonight then heading to a party.

2. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone!

I am going to be touring the neighborhoods with Captain Rex and a Goth Bride! :)

I will try and get some pix to send along.

Halloween kicks off the holiday season for us... LOVE this time of year!

3. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Have fun and be safe tonight everyone. I'll post a pic or two of my kids at some point. My daughter is going to be Minnie Mouse while my son is going as Plo Koon! I've been working on the costume all week. Was a little disappointed when he came home from school yesterday with a note saying no Halloween costumes, but can't wait to get home and help him put the costume on. :D

4. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Here are my kids in their costumes:

[image=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/DarthWormie/Halloween%20Costumes/jordan_halloween_08.jpg]

[image=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/DarthWormie/Halloween%20Costumes/plo_01.jpg]

5. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    So Zachary went as Bob the Builder. He had a toolbelt and a Home Depot apron on with a hard hat. Community people loved it!

There were more than a few people enjoying the holiday, too. One notable: a house which was quite dark except the garage. Up front in the garage was a table with about a dozen bags of treats on it. You approach the garage and a woman in full witch makeup comes out of the shadows. Long nose and everything! She was great!

So we came back with a haul and a half. I got tired of Z coming up to me asking me to open candy, so I put it away. Z didn't notice until Monday morning. He comes up to me while I was in the shower and says, "Daddy, my candy's gone." I say, "Really? Well, I guess it disappeared!" He says, "Yeah! We need to get some more."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.