main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Happy Holidays Thread

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Bazinga'd , Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Just wanted to Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe holiday season .

I am for one, have a lot to be thnakful for, i.e., being cancer free, having healthy family and friends, and having the privilidge of moderating the worlds greatest forums dedicated to Star Wars.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Seconding Bazinga'ds wish of a happy Thanksgiving if you are celebrating today.

Blade Of Kenobi and Bazinga'd like this.
  3. Blade Of Kenobi

Blade Of Kenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 18, 2012
    And a happy Thanksgiving to you both, as well, and to the other members of this forum. May we be blessed with health, happiness, and prosperity.

Bazinga'd likes this.
  4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Well don't get all mushy on us, Baz. :p

But seriously, thank you for all you do to keep this place the world's greatest forum dedicated to Star Wars. You're one of the pillars of this place, and those of us who have been around a while can see that.

Pensivia and Bazinga'd like this.
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I hope everyone had a great holiday. :) I’m avoiding retail this Black Friday and spending time with my family.

Pensivia likes this.
  6. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Happy Holidays to you too, Bazinga'd ! I didn't know you are a cancer survivor. So glad to hear that you are cancer free now:)

Bazinga'd likes this.
  7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I'm thankful for all the awesome stuff that has happened this year for me. Getting my Bachelor's Degree finally, a new good paying job, a new home, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.