main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Happy Holidays..what did you get from SW?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by CaptainAlex1, Dec 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainAlex1

CaptainAlex1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2001
    I hope everyone has had or is having a happy holiday seasson. I was curious what some other fans/collectors got as a gift from the SW universe. My wife got me Starwars battle grounds for the PC, and the 12 inch death star trooper. Hope all are well.
    -Alex

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I got the Jar Jar Ornament, because my Mom buys my sister and I a Hallmark Ornament every year right before Christmas. Other then that my family does not get me star wars stuff any more because they know I spend enough of my own money on it and do not spend enough money on things I need. This is the same reason why I do not ask for it. Actually I do ussually get a calender, but my Mom forgot or something. I did however get enough money I best Buy gift cards to purchase a DVD Player, so I can watch the Ep. 1 DVD that I purchased months ago.

3. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    I got a SW mousepad, but I think that's it... Of course, I got lots of other random stuff as well. ;)

4. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    I got the 12" Luke with Speeder Bike and the 12" Luke & Yoda. And I got TPM soundtrack CD :)

Hope everyone had a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.