Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by Darth_Raptor, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Don't forget, if you want to add to your holiday television viewing (and if you have it) you can watch the Star Wars Holiday Special! The piece of Star Wars history that Lucas has disowned! Nothing adds a stoned princess Leia, Luke Skywalker who looks like he is trying out for Mary Kay, Bea Arthur, 80% of all the show's dialog is in Shyriiwook, and wookie pr0n to your holiday fun like this special does!

Being serious though, I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!
  2. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you value your sanity be sure to SKIP the Star Wars Holiday Special. There are a couple funny parts in it but mostly its just madness on a stick. =)

-Dot
  3. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Firstly... Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!!

Secondly.. All of the above being true regarding the Holiday Special, we have to at least recognize that the Star Wars Holiday Special was Boba Fett's very first appearance in the Star Wars universe. Fettish should like that little bit of trivia.

I searched ebay and actually found and bought a copy it for one of my best buddies a few years ago. Even though watching it now years later parts of it were pretty hokey, it was pretty cool to bring back those childhood memories. I remember as a kid being hungry for anything Star Wars after seeing the movie.

Anyway... Merry Christmas all...

Lee
  4. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Although I've never seen the Christmas special, I did know it was Boba Fett's first appearance. *sigh* What a way to make an entrance.... *makes face* :p

(Oh, today is my birthday...) :D
  5. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Happy Birthday, Fettish !! Since your birthday is so close to Christmas does that mean you get double the presents?

Poor Boba Fett, not only was his first appearance on the Holiday Special, but it was a cartoon like appearance at that.

Lee
  6. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Happy Birthday Fettish!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.