main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Happy Life Day

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by m0rpheus, Dec 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Well, I'm off. Off to Kashyck (Is that how you spell it?) to celebrate the Wookie Life Day. I hear Princess Leia will be there singing a solo while high on cocain.

If you haven't seen the SW Holiday Special, then you have no clue what I'm talking aboot.

Actually, I'm heading off to Columbus, OH for Christmas Vacation. I wont return until Jan 4 or 5. Unfortunately that means I'll be missing the Expo this time around. Oh well. You seen one burnt out has-been second string celebrity, you've seen 'em all. Even the glorified stunt men. ;)

I'll try to keep up with what's going on here. I do have my laptop and modem. Some of us have to take work on the road. Ugh. But at least I'll be able to maintain some measure of online sanity.

If for any reason, you DFW folks need to get in touch with me, I'll have my mobile.

Cheers.

And remember, Anakin is the reason for the Season...whoops wrong Messiah.

Make that Jesus --- he's the real reson, not that stupid Grinch and his box office records. I seem to recall another horrible, crappy piece of garbage being a years number one film. Need a hint? Ask Brandon, he knows what I'm talking about! "I'm the Grinch of the World!!!!!!!!!"

Peace out!

2. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    <QUOTE>not that stupid Grinch and his box office records. I seem to recall another horrible, crappy piece of garbage being a years number one film</QUOTE>

I call those "SOUR GRAPES". 15-20 million ticket goers can't be ALL wrong can they?

Take care see ya later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.